News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Whats the most annoying game you ever played?

Started by mantis985, December 28, 2008, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palagerini

Wow I just got petpet's avatar. Creative =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

The Wind Waker's Sequel on the DS. I don't know why the hell i bought that piece of crap.

Edit: Although, you can make drawing the maps kinda fun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

KefkaticFanatic

You can sell it to Gamestop for around $15-20.  Also try Amazon.

me irl
[close]

Jamaha

THAT GODDAMN WARCRAFT III SCOURGE CAMPAIGN LAST MISSION

DEFEND THE F___ING KEL'THUZAD FOR 30 MINUTES

LOST IT TWICE NOW

FIRST SEVEN SECONDS

NOW THREE

GOD DAMN IT

Roz~

The most annoying game I've ever played is The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass. I mean, you had to get back to that f****ing temple of the ocean king, and you had to do it over EVERY TIME! Man I hate that game.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

JaMaHa:  I lost in the first campaign mission :(

I'm no good at Blizzard's RTS games XD

me irl
[close]

SirIngusBingus

Quote from: JaMaHa on July 21, 2009, 05:28:00 AMTHAT GODDAMN WARCRAFT III SCOURGE CAMPAIGN LAST MISSION

DEFEND THE F___ING KEL'THUZAD FOR 30 MINUTES

LOST IT TWICE NOW

FIRST SEVEN SECONDS

NOW THREE

GOD DAMN IT

AGGH I HATE THAT MISSION

Quote from: Roz~ on July 21, 2009, 08:00:30 AMThe most annoying game I've ever played is The Legend of Zelda : Phantom Hourglass. I mean, you had to get back to that f****ing temple of the ocean king, and you had to do it over EVERY TIME! Man I hate that game.

We know...it's too bad, really...

Petpetfood

How about playing SSBB Boss mode on very hard with no hearts?

GreekGeek

Quote from: Petpetfood on July 21, 2009, 06:11:22 PMHow about playing SSBB Boss mode on very hard with no hearts?
Well, it isn't an annoying game, you make it annoying that way.

WiiMan96

How about... Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels played co-op, one player operating the D-Pad and the other using the DK Bongos as the A and B buttons?  ;D

Petpetfood

GreekGeek

Quote from: WiiMan96 on July 22, 2009, 02:49:47 PMHow about... Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels played co-op, one player operating the D-Pad and the other using the DK Bongos as the A and B buttons?  ;D

Mental suicide :D

Composer #40

Who's gotten hit by three blue spikey shells in one race in Mario Kart Wii and has that friend or relative that doesn't when he passes you up for the rest of the race and doesn't get hit by one?! 

OR

Who's gotten hit by a blue shell when you're just a centimeter away from the finish! and there goes your friend/relative zooming past you and Yoshi, Bowser,...

It happens Every. Day!

GreekGeek

Quote from: Composer #40 on July 23, 2009, 11:15:11 AMWho's gotten hit by three blue spikey shells in one race in Mario Kart Wii and has that friend or relative that doesn't when he passes you up for the rest of the race and doesn't get hit by one?! 

OR

Who's gotten hit by a blue shell when you're just a centimeter away from the finish! and there goes your friend/relative zooming past you and Yoshi, Bowser,...

Both ;D

Nana1Popo2

my friend found out u could avoid the blue shell.

if u have a mushroom with you, if u use it at the right time as the shell comes down, itll miss you. i hated it when he did that... >_>
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16