Whats the most annoying game you ever played?

Started by mantis985, December 28, 2008, 02:41:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbob4260

Zelda games annoy me, because I suck at them. But Mario Kart Wii was the most annoying for me, for the same reasons as everybody else, of course

KefkaticFanatic

Final Fantasy.  Take a few steps RANDOM BATTLE.  Finish that one/run away and take ONE STEP and then... RANDOM BATTLE.  Almost get to the door and then RANDOM BATTLE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

That's what annoyed me Pokemon (and well, a lot of RPGs)
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SirIngusBingus

At least in Pokemon there was grass to tell you when a battle could happen. Whenever an FF game made you backtrack, it was battle after battle after battle with puny foes just to get somewhere you've already been.

SuperFireKirby

That why Active Battle Systems are beasty-er. You can simply avoid a fight because you can see you foe before you actually havre to fight it so you can simply run around it. In turn-based battle you walk into the middle of a room and a giant troll just appears out of thin air! It gets quite annoying.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

triforced1

8 words: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Water Temple!!!!!!

mantis985

Quote from: triforced1 on June 27, 2009, 10:18:10 AM8 words: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Water Temple!!!!!!

That level was tough. It was even harder on Masterquest.  The boss was pretty easy, but getting there on the other hand..

Palagerini

The Water Temple took forever for me to beat... The only think in that game that even compares to that would be Spirit Temple (the one in that graveyard). I tried to do it without the Magic Mirror =/.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

HungryDragon

The graveyard temple is the shadow temple  ::)

I hated that one, along with the water temple
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

SirIngusBingus

mantis985

Shield and Sword Dungeon in Oracle of Seasons was pretty tough.

SuperFireKirby

When I first goy OoT one of my friends told me that Jabu Jabu was an extremely hard dungeon. While picking up the little girl proved annoying if you happened to accidentely drop her in the water it took me maybe an hour and a half to beat.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on June 27, 2009, 07:45:32 PMTHAT STUPID FISH BOSS IN MAJORA'S MASK

GAH FUCK THAT STUPID THING IS SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS.

me irl
[close]

Petpetfood

Mine is Super Mario Bros 2 (Japan one) because I sucked at 2-d platformers and I would die every 30 seconds. Then BAM GAME OVER.

SirIngusBingus