News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

Chipmunk884's Arrangements

Started by chipmunk884, December 21, 2008, 09:20:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chipmunk884

Please help me get the correct key signature for "Trucy" so that next time around it can be accepted.

Submission:
[NDS] Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - "Trucy" - Chipmunk884 MUS MIDI

Queue:
None

Accepted:
[NDS] Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - "Cross Examination Moderate" - Chipmunk884 MUS MIDI
[GCN] Animal Crossing - "Totaka's Song" - Chipmunk884 MUS MIDI

chipmunk884

Why hasn't anybody left any feedback???  I feel left out and alone... :(

Brassman388

Just hold on will ya, i'm trying to look for the mp3 so i have something to compare it to.

I'll be sure to give you some feedback alrighty?

Sounds good, is this the same one from Phoenix Wright? If so, try to make it longer.

chipmunk884

I just added Melty Molten Galaxy from Super Mario Galaxy and Trucy from Apollo Justice.  Please leave some feedback this time...  :D

ALPRAS

Since I couldnt use Finale 2009, I just could hear de midi.
from what Ive heard, You've forgot to make the left hand, cuz I can only hear the main line of the song. But its really good!
I have the finale 2009 in the other computer but Im too lazy to go there :P

chipmunk884

ALPRAS,  I'm guessing your talking about the song Trucy, and you are correct.  I tried to add a left hand based on different parts, but it sounded very bad because it had to be lowered 2 octaves from the original part.  I decided to just have 3 octaves of the main melody, because it sounded better than adding what would normally be the left hand.  Also, how can I save the .mus file so that it can be opened up in the 2008 versions of finale?  I can re-upload the files if I can save it in a backwards compatible format.

ALPRAS

You dont need too :) I used Finale 2009.
And Im talking about Melty Molten :P
I think you forgot the put the left hand... but maybe I dont know the reason so Ill wait for you to respond :)

chipmunk884

There is a left hand, but there are a lot of rests in the left hand (usually a few bars at a time).  The reason is because there is a melody part in the song and the rest is percussion, which doesn't translate well onto piano, so I got the parts that would actually play well on the piano.

ALPRAS

Well, maybe you didnt hear "well" the percussion cuz some of them are translatable... Im doing the arrangement right now and when im finished, ill show ya :)

chipmunk884

I just added Totaka's song, so check it out and leave some feedback please!

Taser9090

I liked Totaka's song. I finally know the right notes to it now  ;D

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Shadoninja

The soundtrack title for "testimony" is Cross-examination Moderate
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

chipmunk884

Thanks for the info, Shadoninja :)

Palagerini

Testimony[1]

Added the copyright stuff..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

WiiMan96

Here's the correct key sig (with changes) for Testimony.  ;)