News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Gone? What do you mean 'gone'?

Started by Jamaha, November 08, 2008, 07:50:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

razer84

This site just won't die. And I mean that in the best way possible. I'm glad it's back.

damn commies.

Brawler4Ever

Hello all again.

Gaab4Ever: We've been in a chess match since May. It's your turn. Would you prefer to finish it or just ignore it? :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

HungryDragon

Nice to see that we're back now...

A mailing list would be a good idea for future mishaps and for notifying users of changes.
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

ALPRAS

Im back! Glad this site is working again since Im unstoppable making arrangements now :P
I agree with hungrydragon about the mailing idea...

random_goldfish

Holy hat! I just noticed we were back!  :o
Internet boredom can die now! Yay!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

I found the RWP in the absence of NSM.

Far superior.  I get to rant at silly religious people there.  :)

me irl
[close]

rush n kaos

holy cow, it's finally back! i've missed you guys so much during that period of time

ALPRAS

I think the site is ready to get completely active again since most of the community have returned and theres a lot of new arrangements ready for being updated....

Brassman388

Exacly, how many members were there before?

random_goldfish

Well, if you notice at the bottom of the homepage; it says: Most online ever...216...if that gives you an idea.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

KefkaticFanatic

Which is actually not true.  It's more like 10.  The counter is borked.

me irl
[close]

Brassman388

random_goldfish

oh...broke...yeah...that did look too good to be true.

Jamaha

If by borked you mean "Abused by tons of bots coming from nearly the same IP" then yes, sure.

The-Real-Link

Quote from: JaMaHa on February 03, 2009, 04:07:31 AMIf by borked you mean "Abused by tons of bots coming from nearly the same IP" then yes, sure.
You mean we got ABTOBCFNTSIP'd  :o :P