Series: Sonic
Game: Sonic Adventure
Console: Dreamcast
Title: At Dawn ...for Speed Highway
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: tunafish45

tunafish45

Kricketune54

Hello tunafish45, welcome to NinSheetMusic!

The way the submissions process works here is two updaters will review your sheet for a variety of criteria (note accuracy, and formatting on your sheet), which you can then review and implement. Once two updaters approve of your sheet, it will be accepted and put on the site in the next update!

I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment, so I just a few comments from skimming to start.

• No need to include "From" in the game title at the top of the page
• In 4/4 time signature, it is a general rule to follow note groupings where the first two beats don't visually combine across the middle of the measure. m1's right hand (RH) part would look like this, with correct note groupings for example.
Spoiler
You cannot view this attachment.
[close]
Just going to also link the formatting guidelines as well, we do have some standardized fonts in place... less important to deal with at the moment but wanted to highlight some of the things we try to have every sheet include and be visually consistent with. Formatting in MuseScore & Exporting to Finale

Please let me know if you have any questions otherwise!

tunafish45

Kricketune54, thank you for reviewing my submission!

I have regrouped the notes and edited the titles in both of my submissions. I have also made numerous other format edits.
Please let me know if there is anything else I need to fix.