News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[NES] Dragon Buster - "Princess Appears" by Jacopo Tore & Federico Mariane

Started by Zeta, August 08, 2024, 11:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Dragon Buster
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Princess Appears
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Federico Mariane

LeviR.star

I think this can (and should) be merged with your other submission, "Princess Love Scene" and be simplified to "Rescued Princess" or "Princess Celia" or something like that. These may be separate tracks but they are essentially one song and ought to be arranged as such, in my opinion.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Kricketune54

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 08, 2024, 08:24:28 PMI think this can (and should) be merged with your other submission, "Princess Love Scene" and be simplified to "Rescued Princess" or "Princess Celia" or something like that. These may be separate tracks but they are essentially one song and ought to be arranged as such, in my opinion.

I agree with what Levi is saying - it sounds like "Princess Appears" leads directly into "Princess Love Scene", and given how short this submission is anyway it seems like the best way to go about this. My suggestion would be to name the submission "Princess Appears / Princess Love Scene" or just "Princess Appears / Love Scene"

Please let us know if you need any assistance in making this change, as we do have examples of what this could look like:

Example of Multi-track submission

LeviR.star

Quote from: Kricketune54 on August 09, 2024, 08:14:26 AMMy suggestion would be to name the submission "Princess Appears / Princess Love Scene" or just "Princess Appears / Love Scene"

What I meant is that these two tracks, which are separated in the game's music files for some reason, are one song, there is no gap. A multi-track orientation wouldn't be necessary for the submission because there is already a pick-up in m. 4 of "Princess Appears" that leads straight into the main portion of the piece, "Princess Love Scene".

Cutscene from the NES version for context:

TL;DR - These are not two different pieces, they are one and there is no reason to arrange them separately.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements