News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[SNES] Mega Man X - "Sigma Stage 1" by Moncayo

Started by Zeta, June 24, 2024, 08:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Mega Man
Game: Mega Man X
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Sigma Stage 1
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Moncayo

Moncayo

Poster here. If you see a sheet music similar to this one on google it's probably me. I wanted to reupload them here so they have better exposure to people who want to use them

Kricketune54

Hi Moncayo, sorry for a bit of a delay but welcome to NinSheetMusic submissions!

The way the submissions process works is two updaters will review your sheet and highlight notes and formatting on your sheet that need to be updated, which you can then review and implement. Once two updaters approveof your sheet, it will be accepted and put on the site in the next update!

I'm assuming your submission is from using MuseScore and then going to Finale NotePad, please see a couple links as far as how to do some proper formatting as there are a number of elements missing from the sheet that we expect all sheets to have (copyright info at bottom of page, quotations around the title, etc.). Let me know what your setup is and I'll help you get this sheet to where it needs to be as efficiently and effectively as possible

Template at top of this page (formatting guideline)

Formatting in MuseScore & Exporting to Finale

Please let me know if you have any questions otherwise!