News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Metamyrrh's Aquatic Update Project Sheets

Started by Metamyrrh, June 23, 2024, 04:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metamyrrh

Just one sheet from me :)

[PS2] Digital Devil Saga - "Never Ending Rain"
musicxml

Static

Just a quick comment regarding the title, nothing to do with the sheet itself...

Thoughts on game title simply being "Digital Devil Saga" to help distinguish it a little more, and so it's not unnecessarily long?

Since the early 2010s Atlus has stopped tacking on the SMT label onto its related series in the west, and the titles on NinSheetMusic reflect this e.g. "Persona 3" instead of "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3" as originally titled. Other examples on the site include Final Fantasy IV and VI (II and III originally in the US) and "Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade" (originally just "Fire Emblem"). I think it would help people find the sheet more easily, especially when searching alphabetically.

Latios212

I don't know anything about the game, but according to Wikipedia SMT:DDS refers to the duology of games, so "Digital Devil Saga" for the first game sounds correct to me anyway.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Metamyrrh

Thank you both for the input! I think it is totally reasonable to not include SMT for consistency with sheets from other SMT titles. I updated the original post.