Wii and Wii Game Friend Code Topic

Started by KefkaticFanatic, February 22, 2008, 10:53:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korados

Finally, here's my SSBB code: 5241-3554-5660

I'll add all on the first site!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Be aware that I'm lazy and don't update this much, so people have posted their codes and not gotten added.  This is mostly due to the fact that I stopped giving a shit about Nintendo's online service.

me irl
[close]

ALPRAS

Heres my stuff:

MK Wii: 1805-2595-3618
Wii Code: 4065-8724-1182-3775

GreekGeek

Could we make the same thing for DS Friend Codes?

kotorfanboy

We should make a topic for all gaming codes, really. xbox live, ps3, wii, ds, steam, and whatever psp has for online.

GreekGeek

Quote from: kotorfanboy on April 30, 2009, 12:46:42 PMWe should make a topic for all gaming codes, really. xbox live, ps3, wii, ds, steam, and whatever psp has for online.
Is that idea really that convenient? I mean, there already is a thread for Wii codes. But there indeed should be a thread for game systems other than that. I'll start it, maybe JaMaHa could make it a sticky. ;)

Zintendo

MW: R: 3363-6184-9692

Haha I know you all are going to hate me for playing this game, but it's the only alternative if you don't own a Xbox or PS3 D:

MW: R = Modern Warfare: Reflex.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

KefkaticFanatic

Just to let you know, this topic is completely dead just like Wii online gaming.

me irl
[close]

Zintendo

If this place was like the newgrounds forums, your topic would be dead in 5 minutes if nobody bumped it... I'm kinda used to that, and seeing this at the top made me think it was active D:  thanks for letting me know it's not.
Take a look, to the sky, just before you die.  It's the last time you will.

Dude

Even though no one posts here,

Mario Kart Wii CODE UPDATE: 2150-2360-6728

Just in case someone wants to race me. :3

Jub3r7

I'm sure you'll still see people online SSBB.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

No, I don't think anyone plays that anymore.

Also, does anyone have Battle Revolution? I'd post my friend code and destroy you with my SoulSilver team!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

I don't have it, though I wish I would 'cause I'd be the one destroying you ;)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SlowPokemon

I agree, mine WOULD be beast but I don't RNG or get infinite TMs or stuff like that... so they're just ordinary! Otherwise, my team's where it's at! ;D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 12, 2010, 02:47:38 PMI agree, mine WOULD be beast but I don't RNG or get infinite TMs or stuff like that... so they're just ordinary! Otherwise, my team's where it's at! ;D

Well some people RNG but can't make a good team nor use their 'mons correctly so I don't think it matters that much.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.