Game: StreetPass Mii Plaza
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: To Battle, Heroes!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

Kricketune54

• Got an extra "e" in the title
• Tempo marking could use a bit of an update (times new roman number, maestro times note font)
• How did you find the composer credit for this? I tried a lot of searching and wasn't sure how a credit could be located haha
• m2 LH beat 4 I think Gb is audible instead of Ab, kind of like m4 RH 4.0.
• m8 LH 1.5 is the dropping of the Eb intentional?
• m9-10 LH I think Ab works better than Gn in the note clusters, except for m10 4.0 as it sounds like the Ab I hear steps down to Gn.
• m17-18 LH same thinking as above
• m24 LH you could add Cn whole note
• m28 LH 3.0, 3.5, 4.5 hearing Gn instead of Fn for the bottom note. Applies also to m30
• m34 system could be a little thinner, maybe like 1.55" (comparing space between accented staccatos in m35 and m37)

cashwarrior1

Quote from: Kricketune54 on July 11, 2024, 02:27:00 PM• Got an extra "e" in the title
streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetpass mii plaza

Quote from: Kricketune54 on July 11, 2024, 02:27:00 PM• How did you find the composer credit for this? I tried a lot of searching and wasn't sure how a credit could be located haha
So I just googled find mii composer and that's what it said, and from digging a lot of places pointed towards this link as a source but it doesn't work for me.
Alternatively, he is listed as the find mii series composer on the smash 4 website

Quote from: Kricketune54 on July 11, 2024, 02:27:00 PM• m8 LH 1.5 is the dropping of the Eb intentional?
Yes, I dropped it to follow the rhythm of the timpani (even though I'm pretty sure other instruments play the Eb)

Updated.