News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

[NES] Dragon Buster - "Iwayama Dragon" by Jacopo Tore & Federico Mariane

Started by Zeta, May 17, 2024, 07:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Dragon Buster
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Iwayama Dragon
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Federico Mariane

Kricketune54

Sorry for a bit of a wait. This game's music is pretty similar huh?
• Can you make sure the tempo font is the same as the new template? Which can be found here, this also applies to "Catacomb"
• You could center the forte dynamic a little more, lowering it so it is centered between the staffs instead of closer to the upper staff

Just give those things a look, but I think that might do it for me otherwise

Kricketune54

There are some errors with your files, there's no midi (but two .mus), and there's a giant space on top of the PDF.

Kricketune54

Bloop

-The key signature should be Cm (3 flats). The Cm chord itself isn't as defined, but the chords spell out a clear andalusian cadence (Cm - Bb - Ab- G), as well as the G7 run at the end going back to Cm.
-Because of this, the G# at the end of m1 and m5 in the R.H. should be an Ab instead.

Everything else looks good tho!

Latios212

Two more quick things:
- The last four notes in the last measure are G-G#-A-B instead of G-A-A#-B
- The footer text is below the bottom margin (see this topic if you're not sure how to set it properly)You cannot view this attachment.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bloop

Quote from: Latios212 on July 13, 2024, 08:02:40 PM- The last four notes in the last measure are G-G#-A-B instead of G-A-A#-B
Quick addition to be sure, cuz of the key signature change this will be G - Ab - A natural - B natural