News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

[PC] Runescape - "Sea Shanty 2" by yeebo

Started by Zeta, April 18, 2024, 05:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Runescape
Console: PC
Title: Sea Shanty 2
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: yeebo

Kricketune54

Hi yeebo, sorry for a bit of a delay but welcome to NinSheetMusic submissions!

The way the submissions process works is two updaters will review your sheet and highlight notes and formatting on your sheet that need to be updated, which you can then review and implement. Once two updaters approveof your sheet, it will be accepted and put on the site in the next update!

I'm assuming your submission is from using MuseScore and then going to Finale NotePad, please see a couple links as far as how to do some proper formatting as there are a number of elements missing from the sheet that we expect all sheets to have (copyright info at bottom of page, quotations around the title, etc.). Let me know what your setup is and I'll help you get this sheet to where it needs to be as efficiently and effectively as possible

Template at top of this page (formatting guideline)

Formatting in MuseScore & Exporting to Finale

One thing speaking arrangement-wise you could add some staccatos to the quarter notes in the RH, or beats 2 and 4 in the LH starting at m9 for instance. Happy to send screenshots of what I mean if it's not clear.

Another quick comment: I think this song would be a little easier to follow if the tempo marking was a half note (ex. half note = 100) as opposed to quarter note = 200. Usually above a certain bpm (180 or so I think) in 4/4 time, you would count the pulse every other beat, so no need to change the note lengths (can make time signature cut time or 2/2 if you want to).

Kricketune54

Bump for the original submitter, are you still around?