News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[PC] OneShot - "Puzzle Solved" by Francesca Minasi

Started by Zeta, March 30, 2024, 07:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: OneShot
Console: PC
Title: Puzzle Solved
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Francesca Minasi

Francesca

The jingle that plays upon the solution of a puzzle.

Latios212

Nice work! Note-wise, the main thing I have to say is that the B's on beat 4 and 4.75 of measure 1 sound like F# instead.

For formatting, mind giving this topic a read? The left margin is abnormally large and the footer text exceed the bottom margin. Other than that, the 120 in the tempo marking should be un-bold and you can probably move the composer/arranger info, as well as the top staff, down away from the header a little bit.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Francesca

QuoteNice work! Note-wise, the main thing I have to say is that the B's on beat 4 and 4.75 of measure 1 sound like F# instead.
Updated!

QuoteFor formatting, mind giving this topic a read? The left margin is abnormally large and the footer text exceed the bottom margin. Other than that, the 120 in the tempo marking should be un-bold and you can probably move the composer/arranger info, as well as the top staff, down away from the header a little bit.
Should all be good now.

Thank you for the feedback!

XiaoMigros

All I have to add is that fermatas on 16th notes at the end of a piece like this are a little odd, I would recommend adding an extra measure with whole notes (or whole rests, because pedal) and add the fermatas there.

Francesca

QuoteAll I have to add is that fermatas on 16th notes at the end of a piece like this are a little odd, I would recommend adding an extra measure with whole notes (or whole rests, because pedal) and add the fermatas there.
Updated! I removed the fermata, since the whole note is long enough. Is that fine?

Thanks for the feedback!

Latios212

Sorry I forgot to mention earlier it looks like a dynamic marking (p or mp perhaps?) is missing. Everything else looks good! :)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Francesca

QuoteSorry I forgot to mention earlier it looks like a dynamic marking (p or mp perhaps?) is missing. Everything else looks good!
Updated! I put mp.

Thanks for the feedback!

Latios212

Great! You're welcome, and this sheet looks good to me. Approved! :D

You cannot view this attachment.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

XiaoMigros

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by XiaoMigros.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot