[GBA] The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords - "Sea of Trees" by Cashwarrior1

Started by Zeta, January 07, 2024, 01:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords
Console: Game Boy Advance
Title: Sea of Trees
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

Throwback to when I played the anniversary edition and I would sing this song every day for like 4 months

Latios212

Not much to say here; everything looks good! Just one thing; the Db-F stretch in m. 9 is a lot to ask. You could keep it for the performer to roll if you really want, but you could also just omit the Db here (like in 13) or raise that Db an octave in both measures.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

cashwarrior1

I got rid of the Db, it makes it more consistent anyways.

Updated.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheZeldaPianist275

I have a semantic question for this one. Since Four Swords originally came out bundled with the GBA remake of A Link to the Past, shouldn't the title of the game be "The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past and Four Swords"? There was a similar question a while back for this sheet, which got the name of the game collection, not the game within the collection.

cashwarrior1

I think that's a valid point. There's only one other Four Swords sheet on the site so it would be something easy to change, I feel. Though I think labelling it that would be a little confusing when navigating the site. While the game is bundled with alttp, there isn't any tracks from the alttp portion that are unique to this bundle. Additionally, the game did release separately as Four Swords Anniversary Edition. As for the example you gave, it is listed as the Definitive Edition because the additional story is not considered a separate game (unlike Torna, which has a physical release and a separate soundtrack release)

EDIT: I actually think a good argument for making the change is Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury. Since that game only has new music from Bowser's Fury, but 3D World is still part of the game title

Latios212

Okay! This submission title is updated as is the site and sheet on site: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/browse/series/TheLegendofZelda#sheet2799

You can go ahead and update it on your arrangement too :)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

XiaoMigros

I have one comment: The midi, mus, and pdf are of the wrong sheet. Consider this accepted once that's fixed :)

cashwarrior1

Zeta