News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

When __________ hands you lemons.

Started by HugoMeister, September 10, 2008, 06:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

When a living potatoe hands you lemons you ask, how the hell are you still living if you're not in the ground but you thank him for the lemons anyway

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Brassman388

When seattle symphony orchestra hands you lemons....

Sir Awesomesauce

You stuff your ears with wax, as the metaphorical lemons most likely represent a terrible cacophony of irritating noises.

When Saddam Hussein hands you lemons...
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Brassman388

You give them back in fury cause of how bad of a hide-and-seek player he is.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Jar Jar Binks hands you lemons...

SirIngusBingus

...you try to figure out where he got lemons on Naboo.

When your english teacher hands you lemons....

SuperFireKirby

When your english teacher hands you lemons you teach the lemon to read for some extra credit.

When a lepperchaun hands you lemons...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

When a lepperchaun hands you lemons, you teach him how to spell as the english teacher prods the leprechaun.

When K.K. Slider hands you lemons...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

When K.K Slider hands you lemons you throw them at the Animal crossing creators and hopefully they'll stop playing the damn credits every time he plays a song!

When Mr. Rodgers hands you lemons...

SirIngusBingus

...you tell the lemons everything will be OK before eating them.

When an air traffic controller hands you lemons...

Tranzlater

When an air traffic controller hands you lemons you squeeze the juice into his radio, sit back in the airport cafe, and watch the planes. Crash.

When Clifford the big red dog hands you lemons...
Probably not for long.

jake3343

When Clifford the Big Red Dog hands you lemons the lemons accidentally get squashed and you don't have lemons anymore.

When a :) hands you lemons...

Tranzlater

When a Smiley hands you lemons you say very very mean things to him until he's a  :(.

When Lex Luther hands you lemons...
Probably not for long.

omega

When Lex Luther hands you lemons sell them for the very rare Kryptonite in them and get rich.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When Your cell phone hands you lemons...
The odds of there being a bomb on a plane are a million to one. The odds of there being two bombs on a plane are a million times a million to one. So next time you fly, cut the odds and bring a bomb.

SirIngusBingus

...check to make sure they don't cost $20 a month (seriously!).

When kotorfanboy hands you lemons...

SuperFireKirby

When kotorfanboy hands you lemons you use the force to squeeze the juice into his eyes, round house kick him and then spam rofl on the forums the next day.
Example:roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl.

When been still hands you lemons...