News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

When __________ hands you lemons.

Started by HugoMeister, September 10, 2008, 06:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

When Micheal Jackson hands you lemons, you take the lemons you got from Chuck Norris and round house kick him to the face with them.

When Tom Cruise hands you lemons...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlueFlameDude

When Tom Cruise hands you lemons take them and while singing the mission impossible theme sneak up on somone and bash them over the head with them.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When BlueFlameDude hands you lemons...
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

kotorfanboy

You look between the lemons and his avatar, lemons and avatar, then give them back.

When Zeta gives you lemons...

Dekudude

When Zeta gives you lemons, ask her where they came from, and await a witty response.

When your closest cousin hands you lemons...

iDOWN

When Zeta gives you lemons, you courtmartial them with Banzai.

When Santa Claus gives you lemons...

EDIT: Damn you, Dekudude. D:

HugoMeister

I'll answer both:

When your closest cousin hands you lemons, you be sure to take the lemons, and not something else.

When Santa Claus hands you lemons, you follow the same rules as if your closest cousin had just handed you lemons.

When Mr. Hat hands you lemons, you...

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

SuperFireKirby

When Mr. Hat hands you lemons you gotta party like a rockstar.

When Koji Kondo hands you lemons...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

When Koji Kondo hears you lemons, if you put them to your ear, you can hear the mario theme.

When Tingle hands you lemons

HugoMeister

Hell no.

When the milk man hands you lemons...

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

kotorfanboy

scooterulez

I'll do tingle and milkman

When Tingle hands you lemons, throw them at him and yell,"WHERE THE HECK ARE MY MAPS?!"

When the milkman hands you lemons, look at him and say, "I can't feed my cats this crap."

When Hitler hands you lemons...

musicguy360

you give them to the FBI to be dismantled
<hr>
When a hobo gives you lemons...

SuperFireKirby

When a hobo hands you lemons give him a hamburger for his troubles. But make sure the hamburger isn't from a McDonald's associated with Wal-Mart for you will be attacked by him. After all, Wal-Mart's the reason he's a hobo in the first place.

When Mike Tyson hands you lemons...

Dekudude

When Mike Tyson hands you lemons, you politely take them, and, confused, look at him and ask, "Who are you?"

When an [ hr ] hands you lemons...

SuperFireKirby

I have no idea of what happens when
hands you lemons.

Oh and Mike Tyson was a professional boxer how got his own game. He also had a nasty habbit of biting off people's ears. I can't believe you've never heard of him.