News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

WiiMan96's Arrangements | Added Trine "Main Theme" 23rd January '12

Started by WiiMan96, September 09, 2008, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrangement focus?

Replacements
Requests
Projects
Music WiiMan wants!
Doesn't bother me so long as you keep arranging!
NO

WiiMan96

That was super delicious! ;D Thank you so much! I thought I was the only one who played my arrangements... but now I'm happy.

Can't wait to see some more from you! *hinthint* ;)

SirIngusBingus

Wow, it sounds great to hear one of your arrangements actually being played, WiiMan. It sounded great.

And Tangy, I must say, you are a great pianist.  ;D

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

Tangy

Thanks WiiMan & SirIngusBingus! ;D

Quote from: WiiMan96 on August 27, 2009, 02:09:13 PMCan't wait to see some more from you! *hinthint* ;)

Haha, of course I'll play more of your arrangements! ;D You have so many great ones to choose from, it would be inevitable that I'd print off more. Glitzville looks really fun... I definitely want to learn the Sims 2 themes you arranged though. They sound so much like the originals...! (I already learned the "Autoplay" theme from the Sims 1 without even having to print it off, lol. Isn't that the song that comes on when you first start up the game? -faintly remembers-)

Well, I'll post here if I add any more to Youtube. ;)

PianoMan

Hey! I already have a Sonic Heroes main theme on my submissions page!

WiiMan96

Quote from: dahans on August 28, 2009, 02:51:35 AMWiiSports Title theme is great! I love it!

Thank you!

Quote from: Tangy on August 28, 2009, 12:09:32 PMHaha, of course I'll play more of your arrangements! ;D You have so many great ones to choose from, it would be inevitable that I'd print off more. Glitzville looks really fun... I definitely want to learn the Sims 2 themes you arranged though. They sound so much like the originals...! (I already learned the "Autoplay" theme from the Sims 1 without even having to print it off, lol. Isn't that the song that comes on when you first start up the game? -faintly remembers-)

Thanks, and yup, once you start the game. :)

Quote from: Tangy on August 28, 2009, 12:09:32 PMWell, I'll post here if I add any more to Youtube. ;)

Be sure to! ;)

Quote from: PianoMan on August 28, 2009, 06:37:55 PMHey! I already have a Sonic Heroes main theme on my submissions page!

To be honest, you had been inactive for a while there, and I didn't see it there in the first place. If you can fix up its link (it's broken) then I might be able to better decide what I should do.

Cobraroll

Just had a look at your Wii Sports arrangement, and saw that on the last page, the key signature is seven b's. Now, I thought that the maximum (for a piano, at least), is five. How do you play that bit?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

The Deku Trombonist

It's in the rather interesting key of Cb
Scale:
Cb(same as B),
Db,
Eb,
Fb(same as E),
Gb,
Ab,
Bb,
Cb(same as B again)

WiiMan96

Deku be right. the note C is flattened to B, and the note F is flattened to E. :P Rather than, say, having Eb and E natural, you have Eb and Fb.

See how the F and C notes have flats? Yup. Confusing. :P Thank you for asking!

MaestroUGC

The Cb and B tones are enharmonically similar, but are modally different. But I would suggest changing the key to B for the sake of readability as Cb and C# are nearly never used so as to avoid confusion.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

WiiMan96

Wow... I can't believe I haven't updated this in nearly a year!  :o

I'ma put some effort into fixing this up and getting into the swing of things once again.

Taser9090

Did you delete some of your arrangements? I can't find Sherbet Land :\

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

WiiMan96

Yes, I have deleted some of my arrangements, mainly because their quality was lacking. :P That specific arrangement isn't deleted, however... it's actually on the site: it's called "Frappe Snowland (Duet)" under Mario Kart 64. :)

I haven't made a single-piano arrangement of it yet, but seeing as it's already a duet I'm sure adaption is possible. ;)

Thanks for your interest!

Taser9090

I see. That's good :) I was looking for two Sherbet Lands, but it seems I've only found only one...
I'll be downloading it.

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

WiiMan96

Alright. I've been laying dormant for too long now. I'ma try to get back into arranging now that my end-of-year assessment rush and yearlies are almost over with (not quite, give it a week or three :P ), but this time, I'm doing things a little differently around here.

I'm arranging by ear. *gasp*

Yes, I've been experimenting over the last couple months and I now believe that transcribing a few simpler pieces is within my abilities now (however long it will take me). The first song I'll be posting is "Magic Crafter's Home" from Spyro the Dragon, which I have around half complete and fairly confident of its accuracy. Of course, I would appreciate any help and support regarding this so I might contribute to the site a little better than I have been in the past.

I'll be sitting down and arranging today (as well as fixing the Fulfilling the Requests Project) so don't stray far, WiiMan's doin' stuff! :D