News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

WiiMan96's Arrangements | Added Trine "Main Theme" 23rd January '12

Started by WiiMan96, September 09, 2008, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrangement focus?

Replacements
Requests
Projects
Music WiiMan wants!
Doesn't bother me so long as you keep arranging!
NO

WiiMan96

Updated!! *waves random flag in complete content*

Added:

• Final Fantasy X - Blitz Off!
• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - Ending
• Super Mario 64 - Bowser's Road (Replacement)

Roz~

I always liked Blitzoff!, and your arragment is pretty nice, another song I'll have to learn. :P
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

WiiMan96

Added:

• Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Battle For Storm Hill
• Final Fantasy X - Song of Prayer
• The Sims - Autoplay
• Super Mario Kart - Victory

Updated:

• Animal Crossing - 8 A.M.
• Sonic Unleashed - Apotos Day Mission

@Roz~

Thank you! I'll probably have to fix up the treble overlap in the beginning eventually, though. :P

WiiMan96

Added:

• Animal Crossing - K.K. Aria
• Banjo-Kazooie - Gruntilda's Lair: Treasure Trove Cove Exterior
• Final Fantasy X - Attack
• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - Fortress of Doom Theme
• Mario Party - Mushroom Shop

EDIT: Also...

• Added a new poll (tell me what you think!)
• Added a 'Sheets for next update' section

EDIT #2: My first post has reached the character limit! :'( I might consider reformatting the post to be more visually and aesthetically pleasing, and to get rid of some unnecessary code (eventually). :P

WiiMan96

Added:

• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - The Sinistrals
• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - Sinistral Battle
• Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - We Will Prevail
• Final Fantasy IX - The Prelude
• Harvest Moon 64 - Mountain

Also...

• Removed the bold tags from the MUS, MID and PDF URLs.

Roz~

Nice arrangments again, I really like them. But there's one thing about Lufia - Sinistral Battle. Actually the right title for this song would be Guard Daos Battle/Final Battle, because we only hear it when fighting him. The song we hear when fighting the Sinistrals is actually the regular Boss Battle song. Just thought I should point that out.  ;)

WiiMan96

Thank you for pointing that out, that's the third stuff up I've made with Lufia titles. :P I'll change Sinistral Battle to Final Battle, and Fortress of Doom Theme to The Fortress of Doom with the next update.  ;)

Wait, does that mean I arranged the wrong song AGAIN for G-Han's request?

Roz~

Well then maybe if you arrange the Boss Battle theme you'll be okay. xD

WiiMan96

WiiMan96

HUGE UPDATE!  :D

Added:

• Final Fantasy IX - Boss Battle
• Final Fantasy X - Brave Advancement
• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - Boss Battle
• Mario Golf: Advance Tour - Title
• Super Mario Sunshine - Ricco Harbor
• World of Goo - Tumbler

Updated:

• Bomberman Tournament - Town
• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - Final Battle (previously Sinistral Battle)
• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - The Fortress of Doom (previously Fortress of Doom Theme)
• Mega Man 9 - Title
• Rad Racer - Music One

Sadly, I'm only three or four characters below the limit in my first post, so until I clear out my submissions a little more, I won't be able to add any more sheets. :(

Cobraroll

^Edit the first post of yours after the initial one, mention in the first that the list continues there.

Ricco Harbour is great, but could you compress it slightly so that you don't need that last page? It's quite frustrating to print an extra page just for one line.
Other than that, great arragnement!
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 09, 2009, 12:26:43 AMRicco Harbour is great, but could you compress it slightly so that you don't need that last page? It's quite frustrating to print an extra page just for one line.
Other than that, great arragnement!

Thank you! Should be fixed now.

Quote from: Cobraroll on August 09, 2009, 12:26:43 AMEdit the first post of yours after the initial one, mention in the first that the list continues there.

*facepalms self in recognition of own idiocy*

Thank you, I'll try to figure something out. :P

dahans

Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

WiiMan96

Quote from: dahans on August 09, 2009, 03:00:58 AMI can't download your new finished songs.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The links are fine, so tell me exactly what is wrong, and the internet browser you're using. Then I might be able to fix it. ;)

EDIT: I use PrintMusic 2009, so if you're using 2008 you may need reader.
EDIT2: For all I know it's just that you're not physically capable of downloading my songs, so I'll just assume this for now. ;)

Tangy

I printed off your arrangement of Sammer's Kingdom, learned it, and posted it on youtube. xD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOvDpAUWB5A

I played around with the arrangement, adding extra notes, going up an octave at bar 20, and adding an ending. But it was still yours originally, so I thought you might be interested. ;D.