WiiMan96's Arrangements | Added Trine "Main Theme" 23rd January '12

Started by WiiMan96, September 09, 2008, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrangement focus?

Replacements
Requests
Projects
Music WiiMan wants!
Doesn't bother me so long as you keep arranging!
NO

WiiMan96

Update!  8)

Added:

• Bomberman Tournament - Desert
• Rad Racer - Music One
• Ratatouille - Little Chef, Big Kitchen Mission

Updated:

• Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door - Glitzville
• Super Mario Sunshine - F.L.U.D.D.'s User Instructions
• Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Gallery

Feel free to criticise and / or review, as always.  ;)

WiiMan96

Another update.  :P

Added:

• Animal Crossing - 8 A.M.
• Donkey Kong Country - Theme
• The Sims 2 - Bare Bones

Updated:

• Crash Bandicoot - Map
• Mario Kart 64 - Frappé Snowland (Four Hands)
• StarTropics - Overworld
• Wonder Boy - Overworld

Feedback, please.  ;)

Cobraroll

I LOVE Bare Bones, you've done a great job with it. *sits down and dreams away hours in pure nostalgia*
I know you thread says "no requests", but a question, is that okay? Will you be doing the The Sims 2 Main Theme?

As for Frape Snowland, it's great. BUT. Imagine you were to play it with a friend. What do you think your friend would say about playing the repetitive bass all the time? I guess you could switch on repeat, though, so it's no big issue. Just worth a mention.

As for the other songs, I haven't heard them before. But I really like these two.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Thank you! Because there is no midi file of Bare Bones, I arranged it partly by ear and mostly by YouTube transcribing. Also, I removed the 'no requests' thing a week or so ago. I'll try to get the Opening Theme (?) for Sims 2 arranged eventually, but there is no midi file, quality YouTube video or other sheet of it. And I'm 100% terrible at doing ANY bass line by ear, and 99% terrible at the right hand.  :P

Frappé: Yeah, I arranged it how I did so that there was little to no conflict between notes, and the main melody was up the top. Of course, it is arranged so that you switch with your friend on repeat. :)

Thanks again!

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 27, 2009, 12:44:13 AM^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml1ckCzMfqk

Generally, when I say transcribe, I mean from actual piano videos (:P) but I've started arranging it by ear off the official MP3. Here's what I've got so far. But be warned, as there is not one correct note in the left hand.  :-[

WiiMan96

Yet another update...

Added:

• Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - Winter
• Mario Party - Bowser's Magma Mountain
• Super Paper Mario - Tilt Island
• World of Goo- Rain Rain Windy Windy

Updated:

• Bomberman Tournament - Town
• Final Fantasy X - Cloister of Trials
• Punch-Out!! - Fight Theme

:P

WiiMan96

Added:

• Kirby's Dream Land 2 - King Dedede Battle
• Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - Calling to the Night
• New Super Mario Bros. - Underworld
• Splatterhouse - Ending Theme

Updated:

• Croc: Legend of the Gobbos - Opening Theme
• Final Fantasy X - Auron's Theme
• Final Fantasy X - Cloister of Trials
• Super Smash Bros. Brawl - K.K. Condor

SirIngusBingus

WiiMan96

Actually, most all of the songs I'm adding were arranged when the site was down, and up until about March when I discovered Drshnaps.com. I'm slowly adding them here now. Updating really only means a key sig, change some notes and their values, and correct formatting. :) Using a MIDI occasionally (when possible) for the base notes and editing from there by ear helps to keep things going, too...

TBH, I'm surprised the entire site didn't turn upside-down, inside-out and back-to-front when I uploaded  a World of Goo song. ;)

WiiMan96

SUCCESS! All of my arrangements in the first post have been updated and polished. This would imply that they all now are made with PrintMusic 2009. Oh, and update!

Added:

• Adventure Island - Level One
• Final Fantasy X - Rikku's Theme
• Mario Power Tennis  - Peach Dome Exhibition
• Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People - Stinkoman: 20X6

Updated:

• Dark Cloud 2 - Balance Valley
• Mega Man 9 - Concrete Man
• Sonic Heroes - Main Theme

WiiMan96

Added:

• Lufia and the Fortress of Doom - Shop

Don't know the song? Don't like it at all? I don't care, just click on the links anyway. They're dynamic! :D I'll be soon updating some of the links so that you can download the file straight to your computer without having to go to MediaFire, just like these ones. And the MIDI file is on the page, too! So awesome.  :P PDFs will be added with these as well.

Roz~

I can't stop listening to your Lufia - Shop Theme arrangment  :P Thanks again! And I just noticed that you are arranging Final Fantasy X songs too. It's one of my favorite games, so I'll check that out too.  :)
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

WiiMan96

Thank you!  ;D I should have the Ending up in a day or two, just polishing it up now.  :D

And I'll try to put up some more FFX songs down the line too. ;)