News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

WiiMan96's Arrangements | Added Trine "Main Theme" 23rd January '12

Started by WiiMan96, September 09, 2008, 11:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arrangement focus?

Replacements
Requests
Projects
Music WiiMan wants!
Doesn't bother me so long as you keep arranging!
NO

Cobraroll

The F.L.U.D.D. theme brought back happy memories. Very good one.

Unfortunately, I haven't heard (about) the rest of the songs. But again, the F.L.U.D.D. theme was awesome.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

WiiMan96

WiiMan96

New Arrangements:

• Sonic Heroes - "Main Theme"
• Animal Crossing - "8 P.M."
• Mega Man 9 - "Title"

;D

WiiMan96

I am now planning to slightly edit my sheets a second time around, which includes working repeats. This should be all done in a few weeks. :)

WiiMan96

Updated:

• CTR: Crash Team Racing - Intro / Main Menu
• Dark Cloud 2 - Balance Valley
• Harvest Moon 64 - Bar
• Mario Party 7 - Windmillville

Added:

• Bomberman Tournament - Town
• The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Market
• The Sims 2 - Building Theme One

I apologise for the 4th post in a row but it's hard not to when no one else is posting.  ;)

tangy

YOU'RE AMAZING.

You have so many songs I wanted to hear! Yay! ^___^;

I already printed off and have somewhat learned Sammer's Kingdom. So awesomeee. x3.

I always wanted the Market theme from OoT... sounds just like I imagined too!

The Sims 2 theme reminds me of buying my sims a new fridge. That theme was always the one that played when I updated the fridge. :P

And Glitzville is there too... and F.L.U.D.D... Hehe, thank you, looking forward to more. x3.

WiiMan96

Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy them.  :D

Believe you me... there are a LOT more coming.  :P

Cobraroll

Woohooo for Sims 2!

Loving that song, and it was a really good arrangement as well... *rushes to printer*

Another job well done.

Too bad I have never heard the rest of the songs, so I can't give just feedback on them. I'll have a look, though.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Brassman388

The only song that i really knew from you list is Gangplank Galleon from Donkey Kong. It could use plenty of work, the bass line is way to heavy, and the intro is incorrect. There are a few note value mistakes, but other than that. The rest looks fine. If you want me to edit it so that way you can see what went wrong. I have no problem with that.

WiiMan96

If you want to, that'd be great.  ;D I have got a newer, updated version, however, which I should have up within the next day or so. It include a second layer in the intro treble, and a missing part in the bass in the intro. Oh, and on top of that, I'm aware I need to change the Key Sig to F Major. Thanks!

Brassman388

Here, don't bother making it. I finished it for you, I was even nice enought to include the percussion part for you. Here, enjoy.

Gangplank Galleon...http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wurozemyih5

Just a heads up, i'll be checking your FF X arrangements when their done.

WiiMan96

Quote from: Brassman388 on May 03, 2009, 04:06:32 AMHere, don't bother making it. I finished it for you, I was even nice enought to include the percussion part for you. Here, enjoy.

Gangplank Galleon...http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wurozemyih5

Just a heads up, i'll be checking your FF X arrangements when their done.

Thanks a bunch!  A wonderful improvement! :D The percussion adds so much more to it.  :P

If you don't mind, I'll remove the percussion for the actual arrangement and use the percussion as a side download. I should have it up shortly...

Oh, and added Final Fantasy X: To Zanarkand, made with demo of PrintMusic 2009!  ;D

Brassman388

Here, I edited your Market Theme from Legend of Zelda.

Market......http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?znlftu3nm0y

I'll be sure to take a look at To Zanarkand next.

WiiMan96

Brassman388