News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I don't see any reason why the confirmed human wouldn't have been wolfed?

Unless there was someone Xiao was sus of but I didn't see any of that? Or maybe wolves seered Xiao blue and took a shot hoping it would be the seer ? But the seer can still play via twg luigi so you don't really lose a player by doing that just a vote.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 04, 2023, 10:43:45 AMI don't see any reason why the confirmed human wouldn't have been wolfed?

Unless there was someone Xiao was sus of but I didn't see any of that? Or maybe wolves seered Xiao blue and took a shot hoping it would be the seer ? But the seer can still play via twg luigi so you don't really lose a player by doing that just a vote.
Given the context of the THC wolfing, I think the wolves may be going full "lol random" mode.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

therealmathguy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 04, 2023, 10:52:47 AMGiven the context of the THC wolfing, I think the wolves may be going full "lol random" mode.
Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 02, 2023, 11:37:40 AMAs a member of the wolf team in Nothing Special 2, I can say that BDS' wolfing N1 was selected by random.org
It definitely is a possible wolf strat

therealmathguy

I'm interested to know what "cool stuff" means so we can determine which Luigi is a wolf now that there are claims to them

Preferably after seer results so it doesn't influence the wolf seer's "result," but if this cool stuff is evidence against the wolf seer, that person may go quiet

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 04, 2023, 11:05:08 AMIt definitely is a possible wolf strat
::)

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 04, 2023, 11:14:15 AMI'm interested to know what "cool stuff" means so we can determine which Luigi is a wolf now that there are claims to them

Preferably after seer results so it doesn't influence the wolf seer's "result," but if this cool stuff is evidence against the wolf seer, that person may go quiet
I don't want to steal N1P2's thunder here but I think that the night's events mean TWG Luigi is probably guaranteed to be the seer on the level now

Nana1Popo2

I will disclose more when seer results are given.

I also am back at work so may have long periods of silence the rest of this irl day. Sorry!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Toby

I suppose we can wait for seer results

Hoping to see more from Oricorio, math guy and TZP this phase

Oricorio did great with gathering reads in his first game here and I've missed seeing that this game. I'm not sure if he's just taken the green seer result and decided to play quiet ?

Toby

Quote from: Toby on December 04, 2023, 01:35:02 PMI suppose we can wait for seer results

Hoping to see more from Oricorio, math guy and TZP this phase

Oricorio did great with gathering reads in his first game here and I've missed seeing that this game. I'm not sure if he's just taken the green seer result and decided to play quiet ?

Quiet may be the wrong word for Oricorio this game, more play it safe and as I've not seen any aggressiveness this game at all from him

Toby

Looking at possible pairings for Specs and Oricorio actually fits nicely. Neither have really even looked at eachother the entire game apart from having one conversation about game mechanics

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on December 04, 2023, 11:17:21 AMI don't want to steal N1P2's thunder here but I think that the night's events mean TWG Luigi is probably guaranteed to be the seer on the level now
Every time I start thinking you're human, you say something like this that really gives ??? vibes

Not only does it feel like you know something you probably (as a human) shouldn't know regarding the seers, but it's also the kind of thing that definitely doesn't need to be said when N1P2 already has things under control and has a plan to reveal the true human seer's identity (the same also goes for Toby pushing for info release about which seer is the real seer N2).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

How is asking if N1p2 knows which TWG seer is the real seer odd vibes? It was part of the process of the plan I suggested which would ensure that once both seers claim we would know which is the real one unless there was a chosen one counterclaim.

I don't see how revealing which twg account is anything but a benefit to humans, so rather than n1p2 keep all the information between them and the Chosen One I'd like the humans to be able to know so I can then see what interactions around which twg account I can look into

Based on N1P2s recent posts though it sounds like there was a counter claim so im hoping we should know who to lynch today if we've also confirmed which twg account is the wolf

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 04, 2023, 03:13:58 PMHow is asking if N1p2 knows which TWG seer is the real seer odd vibes? It was part of the process of the plan I suggested which would ensure that once both seers claim we would know which is the real one unless there was a chosen one counterclaim.
Because it gives vibes of "wolf trying to figure out whether their ruse was believed."

QuoteI don't see how revealing which twg account is anything but a benefit to humans, so rather than n1p2 keep all the information between them and the Chosen One I'd like the humans to be able to know so I can then see what interactions around which twg account I can look into
Without revealing too much (out of an abundance of caution), there was a chance the wolves could have unintentionally given us information if they thought that we believed their claim over the real human seer's. Regardless, there was very little reason to try and publicly pressure N1P2 to release it rather than assuming N1P2 simply would—and if was that much of a legitimate concern, asking via PM would've made more sense.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I mean there was little to no info given so I didn't know there was a counterclaim or any ruses to be had

And I don't think revealing there is a counterclaim or any claim is much to ask given that if a wolf claims they know there is a counterclaim as they are the one countering lol. In fact not revealing it is letting the wolf team be aware there is a counter and the human team are in the dark lol

But N1P2 has just been quiet generally so I think asking for updates is fair and I was especially curious as it was me who suggested it and wanted to make sure N1P2 was going through with it as I had imagined lol

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 04, 2023, 03:25:54 PMBecause it gives vibes of "wolf trying to figure out whether their ruse was believed."
Without revealing too much (out of an abundance of caution), there was a chance the wolves could have unintentionally given us information if they thought that we believed their claim over the real human seer's. Regardless, there was very little reason to try and publicly pressure N1P2 to release it rather than assuming N1P2 simply would—and if was that much of a legitimate concern, asking via PM would've made more sense.

In fact I have been PMing with N1P2, and have been far more discreet in the thread than I have been in discussion on the side. I was not at all pressuring N1P2 to yield up information, and will be happy to explain my train of thought in public once he has done so.

TWG Luigi

Luigi eagerly awaits the results!
Luigi also apologises for his previous, overreactive comment.