News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecsFlyer17

Wolf Lean

Math: Really just going on inactivity here. To me, the Waluigi mistake indicates one wolf was somewhat inactive; the plan to reveal a blue seering should have been discussed and caught, but it wasn't.

TZP: See post #171 for an explanation regarding his vote for me. His arguments against me feel like a calculated framing. His PM with Math and I asking about the Waluigi claim could have been an attempt to draw my suspicion away from him being behind the mistake. It's not hard evidence, but I could see it. Furthermore, last game that he PM'd me to just to get my opinions on stuff was the Numbers game, which he was the wolf in. In Assassins and TTT, he did not. Again, that's not incriminating evidence, but it's something to consider.

Slight Wolf Lean

Xiao: Hasn't posted much. Ignoring inactivity has proven costly in previous games.

Slight Town Lean

BDS: Definitely gets points for catching the Waluigi mistake. The "I'm good at this game" thing was a little weird, and claiming to have been wolf-seer'd/being the miller feels like a sly distraction to reduce suspicion on him. Not going to draw too many conclusions from that, but it's something to keep in mind. Still, posts have been helpful for the town.

Toby: Posts have been helpful, and he's looked for plans/strategies to help the town. Very critical of BDS's claims of being wolf-seer'd/the miller, which is fair imo. Nothing to really bring suspicion on him, but no hard evidence to prove innocence.

Town Lean

N1P2: I believe his SL claim, and no one counterclaimed. Even if THC was the SL, I don't think a wolf would claim SL, since they wouldn't know if THC was the real SL.

Oricorio: Luigi (who I trust as the CO's alt) seer'd him green. There's a small chance he's the master wolf, but that's not even close to worth lynching him over. Posts have been helpful.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on December 02, 2023, 05:09:54 PMWAH Waluigi WAH has WAH no WAH strong WAH suspicions WAH so WAH far WAH this WAH game WAH

WAH BlackDragonSlayer WAH caught WAH my WAH trick WAH first WAH so WAH probably WAH human WAH

WAH
bruh moment

Not sure how much I trust you honestly. If you were human I don't think the reaction test was really worth ruining your credibility for. Plus if it really was a reaction test you definitely should've said something sooner or, y'know, let one or two people know ahead of time.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nana1Popo2

I'll be honest im not exactly sure who to lean towards here. I think some of the finger pointing is quite niche and circumstantial. A lot of info will be gathered before D2.

Day ends in about 16 hrs and i wont be around for a good portion of that, due to it getting late here and me working before and after N2  start.

I'm going to wait until later to make a decision, if any. But sadly the inactivity of a couple here doesnt exactly help their case :/
I would not doubt if i die in the night, too. Most here are confident im town, although the CO is an ideal target, a blue is a blue regardless.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on December 02, 2023, 05:14:50 PMTZP: See post #171 for an explanation regarding his vote for me. His arguments against me feel like a calculated framing. His PM with Math and I asking about the Waluigi claim could have been an attempt to draw my suspicion away from him being behind the mistake. It's not hard evidence, but I could see it. Furthermore, last game that he PM'd me to just to get my opinions on stuff was the Numbers game, which he was the wolf in. In Assassins and TTT, he did not. Again, that's not incriminating evidence, but it's something to consider.
Any ideas of possible pairings for TZP, or just Math?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Last game I felt like I had a good grip on all the likely pairings, but this game I unfortunately can't say nearly as much on that avenue (at least not yet).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 02, 2023, 05:33:12 PMAny ideas of possible pairings for TZP, or just Math?

TZP/Math would be my primary, and TZP/Xiao a possibility too.

I could be convinced to vote for Math or Xiao, on the basis of inactivity.

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: TWG Waluigi on December 02, 2023, 05:09:54 PMWAH Waluigi WAH has WAH no WAH strong WAH suspicions WAH so WAH far WAH this WAH game WAH

WAH BlackDragonSlayer WAH caught WAH my WAH trick WAH first WAH so WAH probably WAH human WAH

WAH

Oricorio

WAH

A reaction test is faking a red seer result on someone, not whatever the hell this shit is. Yeah, I think this is just damage control.

Plus, Luigi's result looks more trustworthy, the lack of a red result means I'm clearly not a Miller and I'm not sure that the wolves would immediately out a greencheck that isn't the Master Wolf.

Oricorio

threalmathguy for now. Yeah, shruglynch, but their behavior doesn't seem atypical of their wolf behavior and they aren't exactly doing much to help town right now. I might change my vote later but "safety vote" for now.

therealmathguy

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on December 02, 2023, 05:14:50 PMWolf Lean
Math: Really just going on inactivity here. To me, the Waluigi mistake indicates one wolf was somewhat inactive; the plan to reveal a blue seering should have been discussed and caught, but it wasn't.
Slight Wolf Lean
Xiao: Hasn't posted much. Ignoring inactivity has proven costly in previous games.
Valid criticism on inactivity but what makes me a strong wolf lean as opposed to your slight wolf lean on Xiao?

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 02, 2023, 08:14:21 PMValid criticism on inactivity but what makes me a strong wolf lean as opposed to your slight wolf lean on Xiao?

Honestly, fair point. I thought he spoke more than he has. Xiao hasn't posted since the phase change.

TheZeldaPianist275

Couple of thoughts in response to Specs.

-First of all, I absolutely did open a sidebar with you and Math in the Assassin's Game? I didn't last game because I was spread pretty thin, especially early on.

-You can use different browsers to have the different accounts open at the same time. That's what people usually do for the alt games, so it's well within the realm of possibility that you did that

-I literally shot you a text after I saw Waluigi's post, referencing an inside joke—in fact texting you about the Waluigi joke was what reminded me that that's totally something you'd say if you had access to that account. If I was going to post a Waluigi meme as a wolf to frame you, why would I draw attention to it to you like that? If I was going for a "calculated framing", as you say, this is a really, REALLY on the nose way to go about doing it.

BDS asked for the quote I referenced from messages—sorry I didn't send it earlier, I was on mobile

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on December 01, 2023, 01:42:49 PMI didn't love Tobys original plan because there were too many places for wolves to counterclaim and mess things up. I don't really fault Toby for trying to think of something. Slight town lean for him as a result, but it couldve been a cheap wolf play to at least attempt some chaos.

This is confusing to me, because you clearly said "does it really make much of a difference if the CO and the SL are alive or dead" in response to and during the  conversation about the possible downsides of Toby's N1 plan. Like, you can say you were just talking about the game's mechanics in general, but the thing you said very directly applied to the conversation at the time, so is that not the most reasonable interpretation of it?

BlackDragonSlayer

Changing my vote to Xiao for now just in case I'm not online later.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nana1Popo2

Going with Xiao for now, too. Inactivity isnt helping here :/
I should be able to check my phone a couple times tomorrow before the eod just incase
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Oricorio

Xiao hasn't shown up lately... but Waluigi has? Granted, Waluigi is multiple people if they're truly the wolf seer, and math/Xiao would align with the times Waluigi was seen active if nothing else