TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

I don't get why you keep thinking the wolves seered you?

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 02, 2023, 08:10:41 AMI don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that THC claimed special to one of the wolves and was wolfed. That would likely mean he was the Sacrificial Lamb.

Then what would you think about reviving THC to find out?

As you mentioned, there is a possibility that he wolfed himself in hopes that we revived him... which is super risky but I could maybe see it happening.

If we revive him and he doesn't claim SL, we can likely assume N1P2 is the real SL.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

therealmathguy

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on December 02, 2023, 08:31:52 AMIf we revive him and he doesn't claim SL, we can likely assume N1P2 is the real SL.
Since SL can't target themselves, if THC is revived, he is not the SL.

Reviving THC would be a good chance to show that the real one wasn't wolfed

Nana1Popo2

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 02, 2023, 09:21:46 AMReviving THC would be a good chance to show that the real one wasn't wolfed

So here begins a timer for claiming myself to be authentic, at least in some way.

As an aside, ive also easily painted a target on my back by claiming, and if the CO doesnt claim to me by the night, then my voice is as good as gone and i wont really be able to protect some townsfolk.

I have had two total pm's so far, although i didnt expect others to join in on the pm's... the CO is an important clear. We can work to validate your role with a TWG account.
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: threalmathguy on December 02, 2023, 09:21:46 AMSince SL can't target themselves, if THC is revived, he is not the SL.

Reviving THC would be a good chance to show that the real one wasn't wolfed

Good point. Riving THC would prove that N1P2 is the SL. I guess the risk is if THC is a wolf, and if this is what the wolves planned: us wasting our revival on a wolf. I don't think they would take that risk, but it is possible.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 02, 2023, 08:30:45 AMI don't get why you keep thinking the wolves seered you?
If I'm not the miller, it's incredibly likely that I was seered.

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on December 02, 2023, 08:31:52 AMThen what would you think about reviving THC to find out?

As you mentioned, there is a possibility that he wolfed himself in hopes that we revived him... which is super risky but I could maybe see it happening.

If we revive him and he doesn't claim SL, we can likely assume N1P2 is the real SL.
I feel conflicted. Personally, I'd say just wait for N1P2 to be wolfed which would clear up the whole thing (if N1P2 is the Sacrificial Lamb then he can't be revived of course). But then it brings up the question of who, if anyone, we should revive. If THC is the Sacrificial Lamb then he should revive whoever is wolfed N2 (if it's not N1P2), or N3 if N1P2 is wolfed. If N1P2 is indeed the Sacrificial Lamb then he should probably revive whoever is wolfed N3 (if anyone sees any potential problem with that, it'd be great to know ahead of time).

Phase ends in approximately 24 hours?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on December 02, 2023, 09:57:11 AMIf I'm not the miller, it's incredibly likely that I was seered.

Based on what?

Are you just baselessly throwing out 'I must have been seered' to separate yourself from the wolves?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 02, 2023, 10:13:12 AMBased on what?

Are you just baselessly throwing out 'I must have been seered' to separate yourself from the wolves?
because otherwise i very likely would have been wolfed

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Your pushback to this feels like distraction. Toby.

Will try to make a suspicion list before the end of the day. What I can say right now is that I generally feel like Oricorio and Specs are more toward the human end of the suspicion spectrum, imo.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

I just think it's odd to be publicly assuming the wolves seered you based on nothing

Unless you think you slipped somewhere but then I don't see why you keep drawing attention to the fact you must have been seered since not wolfed

I just asked a question and the only discussion at moment is on who should be revived which can be discussed night 2.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on December 02, 2023, 10:25:46 AMI just think it's odd to be publicly assuming the wolves seered you based on nothing

Unless you think you slipped somewhere but then I don't see why you keep drawing attention to the fact you must have been seered since not wolfed

I just asked a question and the only discussion at moment is on who should be revived which can be discussed night 2.
"Based on nothing"?? Based on the fact I wasn't wolfed?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

THC is a very strange choice for a N1 wolfing, all things considered. I think most wolf teams would've opted to leave him alive solely for the reason that it might be easy to put him under the suspicion crosshairs. The best reasons I could see for THC being wolfed would be:
1. THC wolfed himself for the big brain strats
2. The wolves decided to seer me (or alternatively, I'm the miller and they wanted to keep me alive for the human seer to potentially seer) and wolf THC for the randomness factor.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpecsFlyer17

Wait yeah Im confused too, BDS. Why are you assuming the wolves either seer'd or wanted to wolf you last night?