TWG CXIX: Luigi Wins by Doing Absolutely Everything

Started by davy, November 30, 2023, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nana1Popo2

Perhaps it would be wise during this day phase for the CO to claim to me?
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

TWG Luigi

Luigi will not add onomatopoeia to his messages.
Luigi seered Oricorio green.

SpecsFlyer17

Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

Oricorio

Believable, so I guess I'm not the Miller. I guess this confirms me as not the Seer (or maybe this is a gambit spooky~ )

SpecsFlyer17

On a similar note, what role does the Herring play? Any seer result on them will paint green, so what exactly makes them any different than just a green human?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on December 01, 2023, 05:58:11 PMOn a similar note, what role does the Herring play? Any seer result on them will paint green, so what exactly makes them any different than just a green human?
As I said early on, they basically only exist to protect the human specials.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Oricorio

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on December 01, 2023, 05:58:11 PMOn a similar note, what role does the Herring play? Any seer result on them will paint green, so what exactly makes them any different than just a green human?

Wolves can seer them blue. Thus, it's possible that both seers seered me.

therealmathguy

Had a lot to catch up on. My thoughts:

I do believe Waluigi wolf slipped. I'm not reading too hard into BDS's call out following.

I like Toby's plan of chosen one claiming to lamb, if no one counterclaims then I believe N1P2's claim will be fairly credible (I am not lamb)

I agree with reviving THC, it'll help to have a confirmed human for voting as early as possible

Toby

I'm not the sacrificial lamb (obviously lol)

Once everyone has confirmed they aren't the SL then the Chosen One should came to n1p2 and reveal which twg account is the aloof seer

XiaoMigros

XiaoMigros

as for reviving thc, i dont really see the rush? there might be other humans later on that wed want to bring back for other purposes

Toby

If Waluigi wolf slipped it's entirely likely that the wolf themselves caught the slip immediately. The roles did get posted with the phase update so could have been spotted on the same page

Toby

I think everyone has posted since n1p2 claimed sacrificial lamb so unless THC was the lamb which I doubt then we have our lamb.

I suggest everyone pm n1p2 if their role just to help them find the Chosen One and they can see if anyone is going to counter claim

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: Toby on December 02, 2023, 04:23:09 AMI suggest everyone pm n1p2 if their role just to help them find the Chosen One and they can see if anyone is going to counter claim

Since no one counterclaimed SL, I think I agree with this idea.

The obvious hesitation here is if N1P2 is wolf and THC was the SL. But I don't N1P2 would take the risk of claiming SL, since he wouldn't know that THC was the SL. THC could have been wolf-seer'd blue, but that still leaves the Herring and CO as options. Plus, it seems odd to wolf-seer the wolfing candidate.

BlackDragonSlayer

I don't think it's entirely out of the realm of possibility that THC claimed special to one of the wolves and was wolfed. That would likely mean he was the Sacrificial Lamb.

As I mentioned earlier, N1P2 claimed special to me via PM without mentioning his role and I sorta suggested that I wasn't the seer—it's also possible that I was seered blue by the wolves and (in the circumstance I described above) N1P2 was trying to figure out if I was a special and if so, which one. Given the early suspicion that was building on him it makes sense he'd go for such a gambit even if he wasn't 100% certain THC was a special.

That being said, I don't think it's an especially likely outcome and if that's the case we'll very likely figure it out sooner rather than later.

THC does make sense as a reviving target, but then again I can't help but feel like THC would be the kind of wolf to wolf himself on the off chance he'd be revived and thus cleared. That being said as well, I'm like 90% sure what actually happened was that the wolves seered me and wolfed THC as a sort of random pick.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber