Series: Other
Game: OMORI
Console: PC
Title: By your side
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Herotheus

Kricketune54

Hi Herotheus, welcome to NinSheetMusic!

When submitting a sheet, it is customary to provide a link to the source material, like so:

Before your sheet is accepted and put onto the main site, community members will share their thoughts, which you can then implement. Every sheet requires the approval of 2 updaters. I'll be your first updater for this sheet!

I won't go into much detail just yet, because I think there's plenty of changes you can make on your own:
To make sure your arrangement is visually in line with existing ones on site, please read through the Formatting Guidelines and make any necessary changes!

I'm not 100% on if three staffs is the right way to go with this one, on one hand given the parts, I think it almost makes more sense than to just have the middle staff be a second layer of the top staff, or in the lower staff, but I could also see maybe raising the clef of the lower staff to just be a normal bass clef and connect the notes between lowest staff and current middle staff. However, the biggest case I could see in keeping three staffs though is from about 0:44 on in the song there's an added lower bassline that you could incorporate for some additional measures/variation, and that might be best shown with three staffs.

There are some missing note beams, particularly in the current middle staff, for example, beat 1.5 of m5 to beat 2.0 could be beamed. This will better show the progression of rhythms. (screenshot below)
Spoiler
[close]

Also, for m9 bottom staff for example the rest grouping is a bit off. the quarter note and 8th would be swapped, as rests are typically grouped  so that the lower rest value is before the higher one.

If you're unsure of anything or want some more detailed points on what to change, let me know and I'll be happy to provide some!

Kricketune54

I've just learned we have this particular song on site already: https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/download/pdf/5280

While NinSheetMusic does do replacement sheets, the on-site sheet for this song is quite recent, and is not at all up for replacement consideration. I apologize that i did not do my full due diligence to confirm that before my reply.

I will be closing this submission, but feel free to submit something else!