News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

TWG CXVIII: Noughts and Crosses

Started by Oricorio, November 05, 2023, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Musical Poet

I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

The Musical Poet

including the fact I forgot that toby was going to die.

ugh, I let too many things slip out my mind.

TheZeldaPianist275

You gotta give me more than that Poet. Help me solve this here—is it you or A#?

A# Minor

I feel like poet was gone for a lot of really important stuff, but then I kinda was too *shrug*

if math was actually a wolf, I could hardly see TZP being his partner, so I'm thinking of going for poet for now?

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 15, 2023, 08:27:01 PMis it you or A#?
honestly tho, we already know what she's gonna say
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

TheZeldaPianist275

Why wouldn't I be Math's partner, A#?

The Musical Poet

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 15, 2023, 08:27:01 PMHelp me solve this here—is it you or A#?

Why are you suddenly pointing at us? Why not include yourself as nobody here can prove their innocence?

The Musical Poet

Quote from: A# Minor on November 15, 2023, 09:42:39 PMhonestly tho, we already know what she's gonna say

Eariler I believed so, but I don't want to cause a mislynch and die, so I'll keep hold for now.

The Musical Poet

I had decided that I would vote Specs because of the horrible force lynches we would have to do, if we voted for anybody else. Yes, we could have also voted for you, but there is more space for flexibility if we had voted Specs. And I didn't really want to lynch Toby as he cleared himself from my suspicions (this is one of the areas where I was led by the others :/ )

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 16, 2023, 06:46:28 AMWhy are you suddenly pointing at us? Why not include yourself as nobody here can prove their innocence?
??? I'm not "suddenly" doing anything. Regardless of whether I'm a human or a wolf, I would not vote for myself, from my perspective it is between you and A#.

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 16, 2023, 07:15:14 AMI had decided that I would vote Specs because of the horrible force lynches we would have to do, if we voted for anybody else. Yes, we could have also voted for you, but there is more space for flexibility if we had voted Specs. And I didn't really want to lynch Toby as he cleared himself from my suspicions (this is one of the areas where I was led by the others :/ )
Is the "you" in this quote me or A#?

Quote from: A# Minor on November 15, 2023, 09:42:39 PMhonestly tho, we already know what she's gonna say
I mean, of course she's going to try to defend herself over you, but on what basis? No offense to either of you, but it's a very tough situation for humans to wind up in endgame with the two least active players. Pretty much the only way to win now is for all of us to get reads on each other, and we're only going to do that by talking and responding thoughtfully to narratives and accusations.

Who are you both leaning toward voting, and why?

The Musical Poet

Here are my thoughts.

I could argue you were the wolf, because at some point we killed one. And A# was inactive for most of the game, so if we killed a wolf early. It would be possible that you are the remaining wolf as A# would be too inactive to be able to wolf.

However, I could also say that A# was the wolf, because she had started to be more active around Spec's death, (it just happened to be around when we realized that we had killed a wolf at some point.). It may be possible that her partner had warned her to be more active otherwise they would lose the game, since the players would had noticed that the wolf hadn't killed.

These ideas are based on which round the wolf was wolfed.
So your (TZP) lynches could be (Math, and Specs)
And A#'s would be BDS.

A# is a lot more likely however.

The Musical Poet

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 16, 2023, 08:22:16 AMHere are my thoughts.

I could argue you were the wolf, because at some point we killed one. And A# was inactive for most of the game, so if we killed a wolf early. It would be possible that you are the remaining wolf as A# would be too inactive to be able to wolf.

However, I could also say that A# was the wolf, because she had started to be more active around Spec's death, (it just happened to be around when we realized that we had killed a wolf at some point.). It may be possible that her partner had warned her to be more active otherwise they would lose the game, since the players would had noticed that the wolf hadn't killed.

These ideas are based on which round the wolf was LYNCHED.
So your (TZP) lynches could be (Math, and Specs)
And A#'s would be BDS.

A# is a lot more likely however.

I have gained the Toby-virus

TheZeldaPianist275

Why would A#'s partner be BDS? She joined me in swinging the lynch toward him at the last moment.

Also I understand what you're saying here but I don't think we can say "this person wasn't posting, that means he/she couldn't have sent in a wolfing". That takes like 30 seconds to do and you can do it even if you're busy with other things.

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 15, 2023, 11:31:07 AMthink he meant me :/

I mean I was incredibly confused why Toby just outright threw a curveball at us, and (I regret to say this) I slightly believed Toby's statement. ugh

Also, why do you regret believing Toby's wolfclaim?

The Musical Poet

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 16, 2023, 08:51:39 AMWhy would A#'s partner be BDS? She joined me in swinging the lynch toward him at the last moment.

Also I understand what you're saying here but I don't think we can say "this person wasn't posting, that means he/she couldn't have sent in a wolfing". That takes like 30 seconds to do and you can do it even if you're busy with other things.

It's just like the possible options based off what I said, but it is true that it wouldn't make sense.

The Musical Poet

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 16, 2023, 08:53:54 AMAlso, why do you regret believing Toby's wolfclaim?

I was gullible. I was embarrassed by my gullibility.