News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG CXVIII: Noughts and Crosses

Started by Oricorio, November 05, 2023, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby

THC was left alive for a reason

Killing him would mean Specs is lynchable i guess

TheZeldaPianist275

Toby

THC - he wasn't wolfed for a reason

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on November 10, 2023, 05:46:35 PMI mean I haven't liked any of THC's takes either this game and if leaving him alive only secures TZP/Spec's fate in staying alive then that's a bad thing in my opinion

I like BDS' insight into Specs/THC's posts playing off of eachother and honestly it feels like they've been doing that all game, but that could just because they know eachother irl
I'm guessing he means TZP in the second paragraph here.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

Quote from: Toby on November 10, 2023, 05:46:35 PMI mean I haven't liked any of THC's takes either this game and if leaving him alive only secures TZP/Spec's fate in staying alive then that's a bad thing in my opinion

I like BDS' insight into Specs/THC's posts playing off of eachother and honestly it feels like they've been doing that all game, but that could just because they know eachother irl

Oh I mean TZP in the second para here oops

SpecsFlyer17

THC was may have been left live because if an edge was played, one correct wolf lynch seals victory for the town.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

Toby

Reminder that only myself or Specs should be viable lynch options I guess

As otherwise wolves can force our lynch day 3

TheZeldaPianist275

I don't want to commit to the D3 lynch yet, and the only lynch that doesn't kill four people / confirmed humans from my perspective is Toby, so I am changing my vote to him

SpecsFlyer17

TheZeldaPianist275

BDS I'm not sure why you think that Specs and I are likely partners—that would be some pretty hardcore buddying that you're pointing to if we were. I think you're really reaching here

Toby

I'll actually be selfish and vote for Specs. Although it may secure THC's fate, I'm reading A# and Poet as very human and wouldn't mind them in end game instead

THC seems to town read Specs and I don't so I'd rather see myself in end game to lynch wolf specs

Specs

The Musical Poet

I'll get another phantom if I don't, so I'll go with Specs
I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 10, 2023, 05:55:01 PMBDS I'm not sure why you think that Specs and I are likely partners—that would be some pretty hardcore buddying that you're pointing to if we were. I think you're really reaching here
The buddying hasn't really been strong until this phase in particular, and only when you needed to advocate for each other's viewpoints in pushing a Toby lynch/pushing a lynch away from Specs.

Quote from: Toby on November 10, 2023, 05:52:21 PMReminder that only myself or Specs should be viable lynch options I guess

As otherwise wolves can force our lynch day 3
SpecsFlyer17
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

My sus on BDS was quite weak anyway and I actually do relate the the point that if THC although confirmed human is not going to lynch correctly then there may not be benefit in protecting him

SpecsFlyer17

Huh. Really going to get the IC killed N2?