Main Menu

TWG CXVIII: Noughts and Crosses

Started by Oricorio, November 05, 2023, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Musical Poet

Quote from: A# Minor on November 07, 2023, 10:16:26 PMdamn preview button has to be right next to the post button

stoopid.

also watch as I get wolfed for winning twice in a row without being useful to the game
I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

The Musical Poet

The Musical Poet

A# Minor

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 07, 2023, 10:17:23 PMstoopid.
yo i didnt make this forum

Quotealso watch as I get wolfed for winning twice in a row without being useful to the game
lol that would be funny. would be your first loss (?)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Musical Poet

I take back what I said a minute ago.

also, I'm going to make a suspicions list tomorrow if I'm not dead.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 07, 2023, 10:17:57 PMside effect of staying up to 5am doing work
sleep is good

friendly reminder to all people to get a healthy amount of sleep every night <3
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Musical Poet

Quote from: A# Minor on November 07, 2023, 10:21:15 PMlol that would be funny. would be your first loss (?)

better than getting an another free win, but ig last game I was better but I spoke more in the DMs than in the actual thing :>

The Musical Poet

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 07, 2023, 10:24:35 PMfriendly reminder to all people to get a healthy amount of sleep every night <3

nah

jk i'll fix my sleep schedule lol

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 07, 2023, 10:24:35 PMsleep is good

friendly reminder to all people to get a healthy amount of sleep every night <3
thanks, i think i need this reminder

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 07, 2023, 10:24:53 PMbetter than getting an another free win, but ig last game I was better but I spoke more in the DMs than in the actual thing :>
oof XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

SpecsFlyer17

Yeah... IC is not an X.

Not a whole lot to discuss tonight imo. Where the wolves decide to play tonight will shape a lot.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

Toby

On a quick re read only thing I noticed is that all of TZPs posts seem to be serious/thought out so far. Could suggest him trying to be careful in everything he says

But having a flick through his last wolf game in the numbers TWG, he didn't have a similar personality at all. So I can't say his personality is similar to his last wolf game but maybe playing careful could be alignment indicative if he's feeling more pressure this game.

Not sure just an observation

TheZeldaPianist275

Also reread the thread. I think just because of the progression of this conversation making a suspicion list is difficult—we've all basically agreed with each other on the best thing to do—but I'll give my top three.

1. Poet—the post where you said "if we get the center we can go after wolves and defend TTT" or something like that struck me as odd. The unprompted, bandwagoning nature of it feels like it easily could have been a wolf partner prompting you to express agreement with the general consensus

2. Xiao—the thing that Toby just pointed out about my posts having a different tone this game I feel could just as easily apply to you. I'm used to you being more off-the-wall than you've played this game. Your posts feel very calculated, and while that could be because you are just more experienced and know how the game works now, it stands out.

3. A#—I agree with the consensus that you're being unusually quiet. First-time wolves often tiptoe, and that's the impression I get here.

Toby and BDS feel like business as usual to me. Not sure about Specs. I also think that Math was probably human, and that if he had been a wolf he would have defended himself by coming out swinging a lot harder on the merits of the corner opening strat.

The Musical Poet

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 08, 2023, 03:28:02 PM1. Poet—the post where you said "if we get the center we can go after wolves and defend TTT" or something like that struck me as odd. The unprompted, bandwagoning nature of it feels like it easily could have been a wolf partner prompting you to express agreement with the general consensus

basic strategy for funny tic tac toe, i do this all the time when I'm not first and the other guy uses corner strat