News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

TWG CXVIII: Noughts and Crosses

Started by Oricorio, November 05, 2023, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

I mean, if he's the last wolf, he just lost. If he's a human, he dies, and it's you, me, and Poet in LyLo

A# Minor

I can just imagine the final phase: you and me ripping each other apart while poet randomly comes online and reads all of that in total confusion

ninja'd
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

TheZeldaPianist275

I guess we may as well discuss this now: who of our three lynches do you think was most likely to have been a wolf?

The Musical Poet

I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

The Musical Poet

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 13, 2023, 06:38:14 PMI guess we may as well discuss this now: who of our three lynches do you think was most likely to have been a wolf?

Since I'm here, I'll do this.

Math has a 50/50 chance to be a wolf or not, I suppose.
Specs has a 2/3 or maybe 1/6 chance of being a wolf
BDS has like a 2/5 or 1/5 chance of being a wolf

I like these statistics.

A# Minor

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 13, 2023, 06:38:14 PMI guess we may as well discuss this now: who of our three lynches do you think was most likely to have been a wolf?
probably specs, wouldn't be surprised if it's BDS tho (although we would've lynched him, so I don't have to hide in my closet for a week). math just seems too good to be true lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Musical Poet

Quote from: A# Minor on November 13, 2023, 07:42:58 PMmath just seems too good to be true lol

math being a wolf is just based on luck :/

Toby

Well we got a wolf somewhere at least

Judging by last votes it's unlikely that BDS was paired with anyone still alive, and therefore unlikely that he was a wolf in the end.

I'm dead tonight but I'll try dive into suspicions before my demise

Toby

How does A# go from town reading BDS so strongly and voting TZP, to then siding with TZP to vote BDS

like what

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Toby on November 14, 2023, 12:20:18 AMJudging by last votes it's unlikely that BDS was paired with anyone still alive, and therefore unlikely that he was a wolf in the end.
I think this is right. I would say that it's most likely that Math was a wolf, to be honest—I still read Specs' input as human pretty strongly and there are just no data points to work with at all for Math

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 13, 2023, 07:37:58 PMSince I'm here, I'll do this.

Math has a 50/50 chance to be a wolf or not, I suppose.
Specs has a 2/3 or maybe 1/6 chance of being a wolf
BDS has like a 2/5 or 1/5 chance of being a wolf

I like these statistics.

Poet can you explain these numbers to me

Toby

I'm not even gonna pretend anymore

I was the last wolf so gg everyone i actually am just going to wolf myself tonight

The Musical Poet

The Musical Poet

A# Minor

Quote from: Toby on November 14, 2023, 08:21:32 AMI'm not even gonna pretend anymore

I was the last wolf so gg everyone i actually am just going to wolf myself tonight
not convinced
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]