News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CXVIII: Noughts and Crosses

Started by Oricorio, November 05, 2023, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

well, unvote for now to avoid an accidental insta. so far the only person I could see as a possible wolf was specs (or even math, as strange as that would be), but other than that (if my suspicions are correct) both wolves might be alive.

ninja'd — one sec
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

TheZeldaPianist275

A# if you still intend on voting me I will be voting Poet because I'd still rather take the chance she's not human and leave it up to a KitB than go gently. If you are uncomfortable with that let's talk about other options. Are you suspicious enough of BDS to lynch him?

A# Minor

well that definitely wasn't a second D:

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 13, 2023, 05:41:37 PMA# if you still intend on voting me I will be voting Poet because I'd still rather take the chance she's not human and leave it up to a KitB than go gently. If you are uncomfortable with that let's talk about other options. Are you suspicious enough of BDS to lynch him?
well, seeing that I'm also sort of suspicious of poet, that may not be such a bad thing, although the fact that you're okay with that means that you're either a daredevil wolf or a human. sort of rethinking lynching you. I wasn't thinking of a BDS lynch, but I'm not against it because he's so hard to read
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

TheZeldaPianist275

I don't know that anyone else is gonna show up, I think BDS and Toby have tapped for the night. How would you rank the players in order of how suspicious you are of them?

A# Minor

yeah, we're the only active ones rn

off of the top of my head:
1. tie between poet/bds
2. you (tzp)
3. toby (sort of giving him a chance ig?)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

I guess the compromise would be either poet or BDS
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

I would prefer BDS by a wide margin

A# Minor

alright

BDS

after this phase, we'll see how many wolves are left
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

lol Specs and Math are both online to watch

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Oricorio

Votecount:

The Musical Poet: 1 (BlackDragonSlayer)
TheZeldaPianist275: 1 (Toby)
BlackDragonSlayer: 2 (A# Minor, TheZeldaPianist275)

BlackDragonSlayer has been lynched!

Current board:

TheZeldaPianist275XA# Minor
OXX
The Musical PoetTobyO

It is now N3, which will last for 24 hours!

A# Minor

alright, so we obviously got a wolf at some point. WOOOOO!!!

now let's see if Toby gets wolfed or not
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]