News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

TWG CXVIII: Noughts and Crosses

Started by Oricorio, November 05, 2023, 06:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

A# who are you suspicious of, and do you think there are one or two wolves alive?

Toby

I think I could see it being BDS/A#

Or TZP as final wolf

Lynching BDS would secure my death tonight, lynching TZP lets the wolf choose who to kill

Lynching A# would secure Poets death which honestly just eliminates the least active players which helps. I don't really see A# as the last solo wolf but if there are 2 wolves Alive I think she's a good option as I can see BDS/A# together. Maybe even A#/Poet

Sorry I don't have much time today I have an interview tomorrow and once again I've had a day of flying across the country to London

Toby

I'm probably going to vote A# because I'm struggling to see a wolf pairing among TZP/BDS/Poet which means the game should go into an interesting day 4 with myself/BDS/TZP

I'm not in the head space or have the time capacity to dive into anything much further

Toby

TZP and BDS are probably both at the top of my sus pile but are also not partners

A# could be either of their partners and I'm just doing process of elimination

My ideal scenario would be lynching BDS and myself not being forced killed due to it and then going for TZP tomorrow

I just find BDS human reading me so hard so odd and think he's only done it to stay alive

Oricorio

Current votecount:

The Musical Poet: 1 (BlackDragonSlayer)

Less than two hours until the end of the phase!

Toby

Quote from: The Musical Poet on November 12, 2023, 12:06:03 PMMy recent decisions have been heavily influenced by BDS, TZP, and you Toby. Which has added to my already horrible online status and limited time to further ruin my hasty thinking. Therefore, I have decided to clean up and finish my IRL work before coming back to this.

Just seen the last bit of this it might be a need for a replacement if she survives

Toby

I was about to vote A# but I don't want to be in LYLO with both TZP and BDS so I want to lynch them one after the other

Like I feel like BDS and A# could be a combo but I just don't think A# as a wolf would disappear for nearly a whole phase and also say that she will eat a closet or something if BDS is a wolf. They would make a good pairing but I think she human leaned him too hard for me to believe they actually are a pair

Lynching BDS would kill me and I'd rather not trust the LYLO with TZP and 2 half inactives

So I'm going to vote TZP

I could see A# and TZP paired, also TZP/Specs and TZP/math.

The complete change of tone this game as well as the reading Xiao for his change of tone I think is sus.

I'd like to lynch BDS next for having strong town leans on me which I think is just to save his bacon, I also think his reads on A# were odd thinking her disappearance was due to feeling defeated for her wolf partner math guy being lynched day 1 - I'm not sure I just don't buy that I don't think anyone would feel that.

A# Minor

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on November 13, 2023, 01:28:44 PMA# who are you suspicious of, and do you think there are one or two wolves alive?
mostly you tbh. I'm reading BDS as human, toby is still neutral, and poet is ... being poet? idk about her anymore

so... TZP

I've been playing as if both wolves are alive, but imma review the deaths in a bit
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

waut a sec, I think I just insta'd him D:
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

TheZeldaPianist275

No--three votes to insta. Please retract it

Toby help me convince you to vote for someone else. Let's talk

A# Minor

that was three votes — BDS, toby, and me

damn, sorry D:
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

I am voting A# because that is an insanely sus way to try to bump someone off. "oooooops did I do that" in a Steve Urkel voice

TheZeldaPianist275

And BDS did not vote for me, the game is still going

A# Minor

oh youre right, guess i just saw "the" and went from there

and yeah, I'll take that accusation. D:
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

TheZeldaPianist275

A# if you are a human, take your vote off me and tell me your thoughts on everyone