News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG CXVII: The Lantern Keeper Redux Postgame

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, October 26, 2023, 04:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 27, 2023, 11:26:23 AMmaybe the nature of immediately calling everyone out who slips up isnt the ideal way of going about things, that seemed to cost us the game in multiple ways. i still dont get why neutral slip ups are always read as wolf

The issue wasn't the fact that you slipped up—it was that your slip up looked like pretty ideal wolf play (under different circumstances ofc). Obviously mistakes happen, but if your mistake can be read as something that benefits the wolves, you're probably gonna get lynched for it.

And you're welcome!

Toby

Really nice detailed post game TZP, been a bit since a post game was so well done. And great job hosting I had no idea that was your first game !

Toby

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 27, 2023, 11:26:23 AMmaybe the nature of immediately calling everyone out who slips up isnt the ideal way of going about things, that seemed to cost us the game in multiple ways. i still dont get why neutral slip ups are always read as wolf
Honestly I often play to call out slip ups when I see them. I didn't do it as much this game because I missed day 1 and then day 2 was dominated by THC's fake seer claim.

I'm not sure why your slip up of not reading your PM first was read so wolfy. I even called out in topic before you admitted it that your behaviour suggested you hadn't seen the seer result of BDS which was just non alignment indicative.

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: Toby on October 27, 2023, 11:41:15 AMReally nice detailed post game THC, been a bit since a post game was so well done. And great job hosting I had no idea that was your first game !

Yeah, thanks for hosting TZP!
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on October 27, 2023, 12:07:44 PM
Quote from: Toby on October 27, 2023, 11:41:15 AMReally nice detailed post game THC, been a bit since a post game was so well done. And great job hosting I had no idea that was your first game !
Yeah, thanks for hosting THC!

... huh??
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

XiaoMigros

Oricorio

XiaoMigros

The Musical Poet

I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

SpecsFlyer17

/s

Memes aside, thanks for hosting TZP and I'm looking forward to the next one!
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

XiaoMigros

i think ive unlocked my special talent of losing every game

A# Minor

Quote from: XiaoMigros on October 27, 2023, 12:33:19 PMi think ive unlocked my special talent of losing every game
I could say the same thing D:

we won last game though!!
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

Quote from: Oricorio on October 27, 2023, 12:16:47 PMHe may have taken too much THC
I guess so  :o

Quote from: The Musical Poet on October 27, 2023, 12:23:09 PMteam horses city
this confused me for... longer than I'd like to admit

anyways, yes, thanks for hosting this! it was a lot of fun to watch and I'm glad I got to be here at least for the first 48 hours  :D

although i was pretty inactive for most of the second half of n1, but let's not talk about that
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

Quote from: A# Minor on October 27, 2023, 12:37:06 PMI could say the same thing D:

we won last game though!!
oh i forgot about that one i think i died at the start

Toby