News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

TWG CXVII: The Lantern Keeper Redux

Started by TheZeldaPianist275, October 19, 2023, 05:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oricorio

Quote from: threalmathguy on October 23, 2023, 05:34:24 PMI wouldn't say I don't suspect specs at all. Although I do think some people read too much into his early posts while his recent posts seem to be in the interest of humans. So I'm more neutral.

Specs has been a bigger opponent to Davy following the lantern reveal so if he's a wolf it'd likely mean he's a third to the hypothetical wolf pairing of you and BDS. But you guys voting him would be a risky play if that were true. Of course, that also depends on my read being accurate (even if just for one of you).

I also don't necessarily believe the wolf Davy and master wolf Toby idea but with Toby's vote I'm not UNconvinced

Do you really think there would be a coordinated bussing effort this early in the game when wolves only need two mislynches? If Specs was inactive I'd understand but they've shown up just fine

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: threalmathguy on October 23, 2023, 05:34:24 PMI wouldn't say I don't suspect specs at all. Although I do think some people read too much into his early posts while his recent posts seem to be in the interest of humans. So I'm more neutral.

Specs has been a bigger opponent to Davy following the lantern reveal so if he's a wolf it'd likely mean he's a third to the hypothetical wolf pairing of you and BDS. But you guys voting him would be a risky play if that were true. Of course, that also depends on my read being accurate (even if just for one of you).

I also don't necessarily believe the wolf Davy and master wolf Toby idea but with Toby's vote I'm not UNconvinced
Are you planning to vote, or at least place a safety vote?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

therealmathguy

Quote from: Oricorio on October 23, 2023, 05:36:53 PMDo you really think there would be a coordinated bussing effort this early in the game when wolves only need two mislynches? If Specs was inactive I'd understand but they've shown up just fine
I hope I'm interpreting you correctly, but that's why I'm saying he wouldn't be the hypothetical third wolf in this scenario.

therealmathguy

Oricorio

Quote from: threalmathguy on October 23, 2023, 05:49:51 PMOricorio

Damn, tie

If you want, I'm willing to vote davy with you to self-pres

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm ok with all the options of Specs, Oricorio, or Davy, but would prefer them in the order I listed.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Oricorio

Goddammit, I'm not willing to risk this on a 50/50. I'm the Strange Man, and yes this is a hardclaim

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Oricorio

BDS was right, although a better argument would be how I always took the Strange Man's side in arguments rather than how I was pushing people

Oricorio

threalmathguy, please vote somewhere else, as you now know I'm not a wolf

Oricorio

Dammit. Well, if I die, keep in mind anyone else claiming the Strange Man is a wolf

Not sure why I'm sending my regards, since it's not like I'd win either way

Oricorio

SpecsFlyer17

Oricorio

Personally I don't buy it, and I'm not willing to take a 50/50 either.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

Oricorio

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on October 23, 2023, 05:58:45 PMOricorio

Personally I don't buy it, and I'm not willing to take a 50/50 either.

Hi open wolf

Oricorio