[SNES] The Legend of the Mystical Ninja - Multiple Songs

Started by paleblood, September 23, 2023, 09:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paleblood

Invasion of Evil Spirits

Goemon's Home

First time making a request, i just think this kinda obscure game has some neat songs! Id like to play the former two but i dont have the musical skill to make an arrangement.

Code_Name_Geek

I arranged the second one for you! I liked this track a lot and I want to check out more of the OST now so thanks for introducing it to me. Files can be found below for now, and keep an eye out for them on the main site in the future. :)

[MUSX] [MUS] [PDF] [MIDI]

paleblood

OMG THATS BEAUTIFUL! Thank you very much, im not an advanced piano player but ill practice this song a lot until i can play it! Thank You! Im glad i introduced you to this amazing soundtrack!

Code_Name_Geek

Quote from: paleblood on November 06, 2023, 06:34:27 PMOMG THATS BEAUTIFUL! Thank you very much, im not an advanced piano player but ill practice this song a lot until i can play it! Thank You! Im glad i introduced you to this amazing soundtrack!
No problem! If you wanted to simplify it a little for yourself, you could play the first note of the 16th note triplets in the right hand as an 8th note instead (and leave out the second two notes). Those are just embellishments so it'll sound good without them too! And you can always add them back in once you're ready for them. :D

Here's an example of how that would look for measures 5-8:

Hope that helps! Good luck with the practicing!