News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

TWG CXVI: Assassin's Gambit (Game Ovev? GAMA OVAR?!)

Started by Kaiveran, September 21, 2023, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

I suppose, either way, it'll be another interesting cardflip (though it irks me that it once again comes down to such a silly situation). Let's just hope it's a favorable one this time.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 27, 2023, 09:55:33 PM(though it irks me that it once again comes down to such a silly situation).
for real lol
always a few minutes before

QuoteLet's just hope it's a favorable one this time.
fingers crossed
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

1 minute remains.

"Uh... should I play the Song of Time, or..."
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Well, color me surprised.

I just hope Kaiveran updates soon so I can sleep :P Can't sleep while there's such looming tension!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

A# if you're actually a wolf you have the highest risk tolerance I've ever seen

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 27, 2023, 10:00:50 PMWell, color me surprised.

I just hope Kaiveran updates soon so I can sleep :P Can't sleep while there's such looming tension!

yeah I gotta go back to bed, I will talk to you all about this and react to what happened in the morning. Night all, thank you for your service A#

Kaiveran

A# Minor – (4) – SpecsFlyer17, A# Minor, BlackDragonSlayer, TheZeldaPianist
TheZeldaPianist – (3) – Toby, The Musical Poet,  ThatHiddenCharacter

A# Minor has died. They were a Normal Townie.

Living Players

BlackDragonSlayer
ThatHiddenCharacter
TheZeldaPianist275
SpecsFlyer17
The Musical Poet
Toby

It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end on Thursday, 28 September 2023, 11:59PM US Central.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

So, uh... yeah.

Two assassins, two wards, and two hot targets left. Two nightkills. This is going to be an interesting night.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: Kaiveran on September 27, 2023, 02:59:21 PMConfirming.

TWC Post

Kai, Insta's are assumed to be part of the game unless stated otherwise as they are part of the procedure section of the basic guide and official rules. As a host, you are allowed to change that for your game, but this should have been stated clearly during sign-ups. Now that it has been cleared up here it's fine, but please keep this in mind the next time you host a game.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Kaiveran

Quote from: davy on September 27, 2023, 10:57:43 PMTWC Post

Kai, Insta's are assumed to be part of the game unless stated otherwise as they are part of the procedure section of the basic guide and official rules. As a host, you are allowed to change that for your game, but this should have been stated clearly during sign-ups. Now that it has been cleared up here it's fine, but please keep this in mind the next time you host a game.
Sorry, it's been a while. It won't happen again.
~ Kai Lugheidh | http://pronoun.is/ey ~