TWG CXVI: Assassin's Gambit (Game Ovev? GAMA OVAR?!)

Started by Kaiveran, September 21, 2023, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kaiveran on September 27, 2023, 04:13:12 PMA# Minor – (4) – SpecsFlyer17, A# Minor, BlackDragonSlayer, TheZeldaPianist
TheZeldaPianist – (3) – Toby, The Musical Poet, ThatHiddenCharacter
...current votecount (updated from quoted post), unless I'm mistaken??
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

With a 4-3 vote (one of the 4 votes being A# voting for herself) and an hour left in the phase, I can already predict how this is going to go :morton2:

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

I was thinking of changing my vote to TZP (since my vote for myself was a reaction test to see if anyone would randomly defend me), but then someone PM'd me and suggested that I switch my vote. so I'm gonna continue causing my own death. see ya B)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: A# Minor on September 27, 2023, 09:38:10 PMI was thinking of changing my vote to TZP (since my vote for myself was a reaction test to see if anyone would randomly defend me), but then someone PM'd me and suggested that I switch my vote. so I'm gonna continue causing my own death. see ya B)
I have no idea why that's so small
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on September 27, 2023, 09:38:10 PMI was thinking of changing my vote to TZP (since my vote for myself was a reaction test to see if anyone would randomly defend me), but then someone PM'd me and suggested that I switch my vote. so I'm gonna continue causing my own death. see ya B)
Interesting.

I always forget about the fonts. Wonder if we could potentially add more?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Do you mind sharing who suggested you change your vote?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

why didn't I put his name there *facepalm*

it was THC
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

I'm wondering if I'm his ward because of that
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Considering he is currently voting for TZP, I'm not surprised. Care to elaborate, THC, if you're still about? Last time around, that ploy didn't exactly work out very well (and I should know, cause I'm the one who did it).

Granted, I fully expect A# to do a last-minuet vote change regardless of anything THC said. Just curious why he said it, and why via PM (does it include reasoning he feels shouldn't yet be shared with the thread?).

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Of course, there's also a possibility that A# is straight-up lying about THC sending her a PM, which might explain her initial hesitation to name the person who sent it.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 27, 2023, 09:44:20 PMGranted, I fully expect A# to do a last-minuet vote change regardless of anything THC said.
XD

Quote(does it include reasoning he feels shouldn't yet be shared with the thread?).
All he said was that he didn't trust his hot target claim. it could honestly be genuine (maybe he just wants TZP dead and I'm the only one who's active right now to help with that?) but there's no way to be sure

... The Final Day — 10 minutes remain.

ninja'd: will get the quote in a minute
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on September 27, 2023, 09:18:39 PMIf you come online before phase change, I strongly urge you to change your vote to TZP. I don't believe his hot target claim.
here you go
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]