News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG CXVI: Assassin's Gambit (Game Ovev? GAMA OVAR?!)

Started by Kaiveran, September 21, 2023, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecsFlyer17

Alright, so I'll actually be away from any electronic device for the bulk of today and tomorrow, so I'll miss the phase change (sorry). Work training.

Anyways, regarding TZPs comments, I disagree that my posts have been unhelpful, but that's up for the rest of the crew to decide. I've tried to be more cautious this game in regards to PMs after what happened last game lol. If TZP is a Hot Target, I still don't want to vote for him this phase, but we'll see what happens.

I'm going to maintain my position of A#. Previous suspicions still apply. On your recent suspicion list, two things stuck out to me. First, the "I dread the day I roll wolf" comment on Poet's list. Second, you said I safetied on you twice. Both of these feel wolfy, particularly the first. And my vote for you earlier this phase was not a safety by any means, it was a legitimate vote.  Its post #415. Feels like an attempt at a downplaying my vote.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

TheZeldaPianist275

Stop voting for me. What did I say that was at all implausible?

Kai, are regular insta rules in effect now that it is no longer Day 0?

The Musical Poet

I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 27, 2023, 06:25:43 AMWeird if true, and seems to be a... concerningly recurring trend for her this game.
:(

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on September 27, 2023, 06:25:59 AMAnyways, regarding TZPs comments, I disagree that my posts have been unhelpful, but that's up for the rest of the crew to decide.
since I've basically been doing more reading than anything else, I think your posts have been helpful :P

QuoteI'm going to maintain my position of A#. Previous suspicions still apply. On your recent suspicion list, two things stuck out to me. First, the "I dread the day I roll wolf" comment on Poet's list.
nice

all I meant is that I can predict wolf A# playing even worse than I am now. I'm not trying to draw attention away from myself or anything, how is that suspicious

QuoteSecond, you said I safetied on you twice. Both of these feel wolfy, particularly the first. And my vote for you earlier this phase was not a safety by any means, it was a legitimate vote.  Its post #415. Feels like an attempt at a downplaying my vote.
jeez, I keep reading things wrong... disregard that comment then

if I have time, I'll try to revise my suspicion list a bit since I can think better during the day
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 27, 2023, 08:59:01 AMStop voting for me. What did I say that was at all implausible?
uhh I don't really think you said anything too strange (besides jumping on specs out of nowhere lol, and also the hot target claim)
also, now I see how you guys felt when I false claimed last game @.@
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

Vote count I think

TZP - 2 Toby /buds
A# - 2 Specs / A#
BDS - 1 Poet

The Musical Poet

Ok never mind, I'm going with my gut feeling I had eariler.

Voting TZP.

Toby

Quote from: Toby on September 27, 2023, 11:45:10 AMVote count I think

TZP - 2 Toby /buds
A# - 2 Specs / A#
BDS - 1 Poet

*BDS not buds lol

That's 3 for TZP

To avoid an insta I'll unvote but I'll likely change back later in the phase

unvote

Toby

Quote from: The Musical Poet on September 27, 2023, 12:47:45 PMOk never mind, I'm going with my gut feeling I had eariler.

Voting TZP.

Are you able to expand on your gut feeling, just to get a better idea of what you think ?

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on September 27, 2023, 08:48:23 AMa#
...interesting. Mind explaining yourself?

Also, ideally, it'd be great if anyone could make their final votes (or express their final vote intentions) no later than two hours before the end of the phase to avoid last time's scramble. As of right now it's less than 9 hours til the end of the phase as per the host's timer.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

The Musical Poet

Quote from: Toby on September 27, 2023, 12:52:40 PMAre you able to expand on your gut feeling, just to get a better idea of what you think ?

I mostly focused on TZP's claim since that was the only information I was given.

There are three possibilities. He could be an assassin, townie, or a hot target.

Calling hot target as a townie is incredibly risky since it is a gamble to find an assassin. It may not even work.

If he were an assassin, they could gain information about the other assassin via lynches, and potentially get a hot target to confide in them. This is still extremely risky, but you get high rewards if it works.

If he really is a hot target, this would be the riskiest of all. He only gives the others information, and they must hope that the other hot target will try to confide in them. There is barely a chance for survival if you use this strategy. At least that is what I think.

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 27, 2023, 01:02:51 PM...interesting. Mind explaining yourself?
I want to see what people have to say about me voting myself
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

Kai said in PM there instas aren't on this game so

TZP