News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG CXVI: Assassin's Gambit (Game Ovev? GAMA OVAR?!)

Started by Kaiveran, September 21, 2023, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on September 26, 2023, 07:21:05 PMtry to persuade people if you feel strongly.
Which I suppose is what I'll do right now. If we miss an assassin this day phase it's an almost guaranteed loss, so it's time for the full-court press.

I am about 90% sure that Specs is an assassin. His fairly unhelpful reactions (parroting other people's observations and not much more) recently have cemented the hunch. If I had to guess, I'd say that he's the blue assassin, given his voting record on D0, but I'm far from certain on that. He has also been trying to triangulate hot targets behind the scenes, apparently PMing everyone except me to try to figure out which hot target I am. On top of that, I feel like he's been deliberately avoiding talking to me, perhaps to avoid my read since I know him well.

BlackDragonSlayer

Hm. This is a bit... sudden. I don't blame Specs for putting extra scrutiny toward your claim—and after all, haven't you been coasting off your claim since then? I can't help but feel as if you've been relying on your claim to avoid suspicion without actually backing it up with much action. Meanwhile, I feel like this entire time Specs has been trying to add helpful analysis.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

so I just told myself last night that I'll stop eating breakfast try harder, and then my head decides to light itself on fire, because that's the best thing it could do for me right now. :D

anyways, I'm gonna use a suspicion list format because it's easier on my brain (it's not in any order though). don't forget that everyone is guilty until proven innocent

BDS: I just read a bunch of your posts and I don't see anything questionable, but since you're such a good wolf, I'm still very cautious :P
THC: honestly, you're even harder to read than Xiao, which is basically why I'm suspicious of you. ???
TZP: you better not be a wolf again... uh, anyway, most of your posts have been pretty neutral to me. I still don't see the point in claiming hot target though
Specs: you've been super active and have been discussing a lot of strategies, but... I'm still not sure about you. also wai u saiftee on me twais lol
Poet: I feel very odd calling you out for inactivity and incredibly neutral posts because I'm not really doing any better, but I can easily see you being a wolf who's playing like I a first timer would. I dread the day that I roll wolf...
Toby: uh, some pretty noice posts tbh. maybe I'll remember why I'm suspicious of you when I feel a bit better. also I never said I agreed with THC lol

hmm, I think I forgot to add somebody to this list... oh well :) time to go to bed
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

TZP

I just think TZPs hot target claim was likely false and I don't think I actually believe hed want to suicide as a normal human, even if he thought it was beneficial

I just think the hot target claim was an ultimate ruse to coast by and it's been working and he's avoided anyone looking at him or the night kill. And I don't think he's done a whole lot since

Plus given a consensus of people seem to think he's not the hot target now, that's a 4/5 chance of a wolf dying by voting him, is it fine to lynch a ward if an assassin dies too rather than just voting out the assassin first and foremost?

Toby

Quote from: A# Minor on September 26, 2023, 11:42:25 PMToby: uh, some pretty noice posts tbh. maybe I'll remember why I'm suspicious of you when I feel a bit better. also I never said I agreed with THC lol

hmm, I think I forgot to add somebody to this list... oh well :) time to go to bed

This is what I was referring to

Quote from: A# Minor on September 25, 2023, 10:48:16 PMTHC I'm glad I'm not the only one who is suspicious of toby after backtracking a bit

Is that not agreeing you find me suspicious ? Idk

A# Minor

Quote from: Toby on September 26, 2023, 11:46:11 PMIs that not agreeing you find me suspicious ? Idk
no, that was just a general statement

also sorry BDS lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

Hope u get well soon btw

So wait you meant to say BDS instead of THC ?

A# Minor

Quote from: Toby on September 26, 2023, 11:53:12 PMHope u get well soon btw

So wait you meant to say BDS instead of THC ?

no, the quote didn't work, that was a reply to this:
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 26, 2023, 04:09:41 AMMa'am, I literally posted a suspicion list yesterday with Toby at the top spot
so I meant to say THC for all the previous comments
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

Quote from: A# Minor on September 26, 2023, 11:57:26 PMthanks :)

no, the quote didn't work, that was a reply to this:so I meant to say THC for all the previous comments

You're confusing me lol

A# Minor

Quote from: Toby on September 27, 2023, 12:47:26 AMYou're confusing me lol
actually I'm confused too  :o

I'll try to explain better tomorow
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: Toby on September 26, 2023, 11:53:12 PMSo wait you meant to say BDS instead of THC ?
She was apologizing to BDS for not seeing his suspicion of you, she just happened to say it in the same post as her explaining it was a general statement.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

BlackDragonSlayer

I'm not sure how I feel potentially being in agreement with Toby (to be clear, I still suspect him, but after tunneling davy last phase I think I have good reason to give myself pause), but I do feel like mostly everyone's been avoiding giving more scrutiny toward TZP, at our own detriment. Plus, with his post about Specs, it sorta feels like he's worried Specs (the player who I can say has given the most doubt toward TZP all game) might catch onto him at a critical moment and wants him out of the way sooner rather than later.

TZP

Let's see where this goes?

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on September 27, 2023, 01:07:55 AMShe was apologizing to BDS for not seeing his suspicion of you, she just happened to say it in the same post as her explaining it was a general statement.
Weird if true, and seems to be a... concerningly recurring trend for her this game.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber