TWG CXVI: Assassin's Gambit (Game Ovev? GAMA OVAR?!)

Started by Kaiveran, September 21, 2023, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecsFlyer17

Thats not an official count, so if someone could check my work, that'd be great.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

BlackDragonSlayer

It seems about right on first glance?

I doubt that A# or Toby are going to be changing their votes. This'll be an interesting cardflip regardless.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

therealmathguy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 24, 2023, 09:19:24 PMHot off the press, I have a crackpot theory that davy's a ward and Toby is the corresponding assassin (which also fits in with my earlier "either davy or Toby is an assassin, but not both" theory). I think could be part of the reason why Toby is trying to put some push behind such a hard-to-disagree-with lynch like mathguy.
From my position on the chopping block, it doesn't sound so crazy. I need to change my vote or I'm dead anyway so here goes:

Toby

A# Minor

honestly, I'd prefer to vote xiao or THC, but besides the fact that that wouldn't get us anywhere, I'd rather not cause a KitB...

although I feel bad for math...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

SpecsFlyer17

A# Minor

"knife in the box". it's when two people have the same amount of votes, and one player will randomly be chosen to die. would rather not have that happen
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on September 24, 2023, 09:30:37 PMHere's what I have for the vote count:

1. A# Minor - Math
2. BlackDragonSlayer - davy
3. ThatHiddenCharacter - Math
4. XiaoMigros - davy
5. TheZeldaPianist275 - Poet
6. SpecsFlyer17 - A#
7. The Musical Poet - NO VOTE
8. Therealmathguy - Specs
9. Davy - Xiao
10. Toby - Math

That gives Math (3), davy (2), Poet (1), Specs (1), and A# (1). No vote from Poet atm

Should also have Xiao (1) as well. My b

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on September 24, 2023, 09:10:27 PMQuantity does not equal quality. You only started providing actual notable discussion after my post. I really don't understand why this only makes sense to me. If we both survive the night, I'm starting to see you as my lynch candidate for tomorrow. I wasn't even really sus on you before, you've just been digging yourself into a hole, now I am sus of you.
what??? Toby seems to have been just as engaged as any other player (and actually reads old posts)

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: threalmathguy on September 24, 2023, 09:35:20 PMFrom my position on the chopping block, it doesn't sound so crazy. I need to change my vote or I'm dead anyway so here goes:

Toby
I'm not planning to change my vote to Toby. I would prefer davy lynched in the off chance he's an assassin. If davy is an assassin, Toby would probably be his cold target.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatHiddenCharacter

Quote from: A# Minor on September 24, 2023, 09:37:55 PMhonestly, I'd prefer to vote xiao or THC, but besides the fact that that wouldn't get us anywhere, I'd rather not cause a KitB...

although I feel bad for math...
I'm curious as to why you are suspicious enough of me to want to vote me.
Discord server (We have continental breakfast): https://discord.gg/ZuFJBF4

Jointers Discord server (We have continental music):
https://discord.gg/ehHWckpTzn

Ko-fi page (I have continental continents):
https://ko-fi.com/thathiddencharacter

XiaoMigros

Quote from: XiaoMigros on September 24, 2023, 09:41:46 PMwhat??? Toby seems to have been just as engaged as any other player (and actually reads old posts)
not that i am averse to lynching him if it comes down to that but

A# Minor

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on September 24, 2023, 09:41:03 PMShould also have Xiao (1) as well. My b
so if I vote xiao, that'll cause a 3 way kitb

nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

Quote from: ThatHiddenCharacter on September 24, 2023, 09:42:46 PMI'm curious as to why you are suspicious enough of me to want to vote me.
Quote from: XiaoMigros on September 24, 2023, 09:43:36 PMsame with me
as I said earlier, you two are of the only people I am even slightly suspicious of. I don't really want either of you dead yet, I just didn't want to keep my lame safety
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]