TWG CXVI: Assassin's Gambit (Game Ovev? GAMA OVAR?!)

Started by Kaiveran, September 21, 2023, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davy

Phew, glad to see I'm not an assassin. Would really suck to die because ones corresponding ward gets randomly lynched or assassinated or if one assassin gets assassinated by the other one.

Not much else to say at the moment as work is going to start soon, but I'll check in again during my lunch break.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

The Musical Poet

I had looked through the guide and I haven't found the answer. What is a ward exactly?
I like making terrible titles for my schoolwork, but I never follow through.

A# Minor

If the ward dies, the assassin with the same color will die. So blue ward kills the blue assassin, and the red ward kills the red assassin. Am I the only one who thinks of this as a brutal human?
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

The Musical Poet

ooh. So if you were to commit seppuku or something, you would technically be a suicide murder, or just get a double kill.

A# Minor

Quote from: The Musical Poet on September 22, 2023, 12:06:28 AMooh. So if you were to get yourself lynched or something, you would technically be a suicide murder, or just get a double kill.
Yup, exactly. Should we encourage people to kill themselves to see if they're the ward?
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

Ah yes, great idea. We definitely won't get in trouble telling people to kys.

A# Minor

Definitely not. But the wolves assassins would be really upset if we did that.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

A# Minor

actually I was being sarcastic. They would love if we just started killing random humans for them
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

A# Minor

oof

my post may have been read wrong but I don't feel like explaining right now

also we're on a second page in just over an hour? noice
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

The Musical Poet

Toby

Hopefully the assassins kill each other and we win