News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CXVI: Assassin's Gambit (Game Ovev? GAMA OVAR?!)

Started by Kaiveran, September 21, 2023, 10:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

Quote from: A# Minor on September 24, 2023, 09:45:57 PMas I said earlier, you two are the only people I am even slightly suspicious of. I don't really want either of you dead yet, I just didn't want to keep my lame safety
last-second modifications don't always go well
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on September 24, 2023, 09:45:57 PMas I said earlier, you two are of the only people I am even slightly suspicious of. I don't really want either of you dead yet, I just didn't want to keep my lame safety
Quote from: A# Minor on September 24, 2023, 05:19:54 PMI'll be back soon to say some more stuff, hopefully but for now, I actually feel comfortable keeping my vote on math
???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on September 24, 2023, 09:45:57 PMas I said earlier, you two are of the only people I am even slightly suspicious of. I don't really want either of you dead yet, I just didn't want to keep my lame safety
That feels contradictory.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SpecsFlyer17

Math currently has 3. No KitB unless davy picks up another
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on September 24, 2023, 09:50:55 PMMath currently has 3. No KitB unless davy picks up another
was gonna switch my vote to someone else. that would've caused it
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

SpecsFlyer17

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on September 24, 2023, 09:50:55 PMMath currently has 3. No KitB unless davy picks up another
If Math changed his vote to davy and someone else voted for davy... no KitB!!! :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: A# Minor on September 24, 2023, 09:51:45 PMat that point, I didn't notice toby's (?) vote and thought he wasn't gonna die yet

That feels like a bit of a stretch to believe.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 24, 2023, 09:49:55 PMThat feels contradictory.
I am sort of suspicious of them, but I'm not sure if it's actual suspicion or just me trying to come up with something better than a safety. so I don't really want them to die yet
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 24, 2023, 09:54:57 PM...

That feels like a bit of a stretch to believe.
I came home from being out for like 4 hours and hadn't really read the thread yet
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

therealmathguy

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 24, 2023, 09:54:07 PMIf Math changed his vote to davy and someone else voted for davy... no KitB!!! :P
I think I have to now

Davy

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

SpecsFlyer17

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber