TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

imo ig seems way too convenient to ignore the fact that anyone could have not picked 50 to paint you amd A# in a bad light

Toby

I mean he did eventually retract it

From Olimar's reaction I believe he met his win con. But if he didn't meet it with you, then it must have been TZP. but why would he choose TZP over you when your pm exchange looks like he trusts you

XiaoMigros

do you really think he met it that night specifically? im not sure why it was worth the risk revealing himself at that specific moment

XiaoMigros

also, whats to day he didnt get it but didnt know how to argue himself to stay alive? what could he even have said since we were set on the pns lol

XiaoMigros

also, i reached out to him pretty late through the phase, which is why it felt more risky to me

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 02:28:52 PMThis game has had the most posts since 2016 and that one had 3 (or 15?) more players
That's honestly pretty hype to hear :o Thanks to everyone for making this a very active game!!!

I remember that game being an interesting one. There were 12 players, but everyone was also playing on an alt at the same time (essentially working for two teams at the same time and having to choose which one had the better chance of winning).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Toby

unless he got lucky night 1 but  i doubt it.

he revealed himself night 2 as he didn't want lynched day 1.

the pm with olimar saying 'swap it to specs' still doesn't make sense unless you deleted a message. but you said you interpreted it as specifications and that no message was missing

XiaoMigros

i honestly dont get the specs part either, but what would a hypothetical hidden message say exactly?

Toby

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 02:55:10 PMalso, whats to day he didnt get it but didnt know how to argue himself to stay alive? what could he even have said since we were set on the pns lol

it was a toss between him and magnet he could have put a case forward for magnet or at least said he wasn't working with the wolf or something

he didn't even vote for magnet he voted no one he let himself die, if he voted it would have been a 3-3 tie

Toby

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 02:57:53 PMi honestly dont get the specs part either, but what would a hypothetical hidden message say exactly?

At least a suggestion that you considered swapping the number to Specs but I'm guessing there's also more to it

But without the message itself or you telling us what was said, I'm just lead to believe you intended to cover it up

XiaoMigros

heres my version of events:
- i am the only person to reach put to olimar, olimar chamges tzps number to 5
- tzp chooses to not accept olimars plan, so he can frame you and/or a# later
- akin to last game, olimar doesnt know what to say and gets wolfed (having maybr met his win condition, maybe not

TheZeldaPianist275

good lord five more pages what the hell is happening

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 02:59:11 PMAt least a suggestion that you considered swapping the number to Specs but I'm guessing there's also more to it

But without the message itself or you telling us what was said, I'm just lead to believe you intended to cover it up
how do you imagine specs could fit into all of this? you think olimar and i randomly selected him? why him over tzp, who i mentioned in the posts?

XiaoMigros

Toby

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 03:03:22 PMhow do you imagine specs could fit into all of this? you think olimar and i randomly selected him? why him over tzp, who i mentioned in the posts?
idk but you done goofed and missed that part out