News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 12:55:23 PMYou weirdly started calling A# suspicious in your electric boogaloo post here which is weird considering she was dead. Possibly an attempt to look human and like you would never co-ordinate to kill /want A# dead ? And A# fits wanting someone dead who was a bit random as to not make it look targeted
again, a bunch of us suspected her for the pns claim thing, and the only reason i did the olimar thing in the first place was to see how they reacted. you could replace A# with any other player here and your argument wouldnt change

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 12:55:23 PMwith this explanation:Which doesn't really add up to me either - it was his idea to vote the Olimar
idk something about magnet just voting olimar with no explanation seemed off? and you literally voted magnet too

XiaoMigros

as for passion and excitement: what do you want me to say i was the same last game

XiaoMigros

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 31, 2023, 01:35:26 PMYeah dog we're not suggesting you're writing them from scratch—we know you claimed at least something to Olimar, but that looks like an extremely censored PM
well if my victory hinged on this i would probably have put more care into it

XiaoMigros

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 01:40:18 PMagain, a bunch of us suspected her for the pns claim thing, and the only reason i did the olimar thing in the first place was to see how they reacted. you could replace A# with any other player here and your argument wouldnt change
ah wait right a# died lmao i missed that (as i did previously too)

Toby

I had said all day I was voting magnet. You didn't really say anything to indicate you would vote magnet beforehand

Honestly I don't think anyone had said they were sus of A# at the time apart from me 3 mins before phase end. There was sus around magnet, myself and I think specs maybe? TZP there wasn't but I think he was leaning town on you at the time so that could be an inclination for you to keep him? you might have thought killing A# pointed a finger at me too. From then you only need to lynch Olimar day 2 and either magnet or myself to win

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 01:32:25 PMAnd even on mobile what reason do you have to hit the delete button
I think you deleted the top line of whatever that quote was and accidentally cut the end off the [quote. author=XiaoMigros link=topic=12753.msg435910#msg435910 date=1693513797] bit

I believe majority of it was said I think you just cut off a few bits and missed stuff out
again, i had to manually add the date and author and whatnot because i only have access to some messages from when olimar quoted them. try it: quote a quote, and it disappears. i copied the text and then manually added the missing information

XiaoMigros

and yeah if my victory depended on this youd think id proofread

XiaoMigros

what do you want me to do, send screenshots? is that even allowed?

Toby

Toby

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 01:50:58 PMagain, i had to manually add the date and author and whatnot because i only have access to some messages from when olimar quoted them. try it: quote a quote, and it disappears. i copied the text and then manually added the missing information

dont you have sent messages?

XiaoMigros

its not enabled by default so ive messed up sometimes

Toby

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 01:50:58 PMagain, i had to manually add the date and author and whatnot because i only have access to some messages from when olimar quoted them. try it: quote a quote, and it disappears. i copied the text and then manually added the missing information

you manually typed this? [.quote author=XiaoMigros link=action=profile;u=6725 date=1692793401]

I dont believe that you obviously copy pasted, wanted to delete some of the text, but phone being phones jumped and deleted too much. Look what happens if I delete the last 2 characters of the above type quote

Goes from this
Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 23, 2023, 05:23:21 AM
to this
Quote from: XiaoMigros on July 15, 1970, 03:12:14 PM

XiaoMigros

tzp, whay are your thoughts? it seems like my previously seemingly human play has now been twisted into some master plan, but you've had next to no input. what are your thoughts?

XiaoMigros

seeing as the eolf only has to convince one of us