News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

one of the dates in the quotes messed up bc i had to copy it manually :sob:

Toby

What do you mean you had to copy it manually ?

XiaoMigros

i only have that message saved in quote

Toby

Some of those quotes have been edited/deleted

Olimar:
QuoteI had a feeling it might be you, after you asked those wolf-centric questions in the thread. It's nice to finally meet you, Wolf-sempai!! I can switch it to specs, easy.
There's literally no mention of Specs before this so it comes out of nowwhere

that coupled with the weird quote dated may 14 1975 is possible if you accidentally delete 1 of 2 or the last characters of the quotes 'date' number thing, which is very easy if you were deleting the top line of whatever you were quoting. I don't see much reason for a human to be deleting or editing their messages.

Olimar seems to suggest he wants to mess with the humans

So here's what I think actually happened:

A# was the intended number swap and Olimar got his win condition. But the plan was to keep Olimar alive and then have town want to waste a lynch on him rather than try lynch another wolf. This is why Olimar was so calm Day 2 and didn't care he was being voted for. I even questioned if he'd already met his win con

Reasons to back it up:
Those quotes are edited so clearly some extra chat is missing
You weirdly started calling A# suspicious in your electric boogaloo post here which is weird considering she was dead. Possibly an attempt to look human and like you would never co-ordinate to kill /want A# dead ? And A# fits wanting someone dead who was a bit random as to not make it look targeted
Olimar looks like he clearly wants to meddle with humans so I think it was his idea to stay alive and get lynched:
QuoteI think it'd be way more fun to mess with humans than to hand them an easy victory, if that helps you feel better about the possibility of me outing you.
Olimar didn't seem to put up any fight at all when being voted for or call out Xiao at all for backstabbing him, this is literally all he had to say:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 23, 2023, 03:37:22 PMLet the chaos ensue! It is all for my beloved wolf-senpai!!
Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 24, 2023, 08:15:11 AMYou don't know what I want!!
Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 24, 2023, 10:48:35 AMYou don knoooow me!
Quote from: Olimar12345 on August 24, 2023, 12:44:56 PM
QuoteI'm asuming you haven't won already?
;)

Xiao also weirdly voted for magnet changing the vote count for magnet to tie with 2 votes here

with this explanation:
Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 24, 2023, 10:18:43 PMI went to sleep and didn't want anyone to be insta'ed
Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 24, 2023, 10:27:23 PMAnd if y'all ended up voting for magnet, I didn't want my vote to be stopping you
Which doesn't really add up to me either - it was his idea to vote the Olimar

I think I'm heaving leaning Xiao now.

I've seen passion and excitement and eagerness to help drive the humans and find the best strategy to win from TZP that I haven't seen from Xiao. The only main point of strategy/passion I saw from Xiao was keeping the PNS alive night 2 just to lynch them day 2

Toby

Also reminder to everyone else the phase ends in like 3 hours this time

XiaoMigros

edited?? my guy im on mobile and some of the messages i sent are only available in quotes of olimars response, but the contents itself is intact lol

XiaoMigros

also wow does this post skew things, give me a minute-

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 12:55:23 PMSome of those quotes have been edited/deleted

Olimar:There's literally no mention of Specs before this so it comes out of nowwhere
i believe this refers to 'specs' as in specifics? at least, thats how i interpreted it, nothing else makes sense...

XiaoMigros

also, all the in-line quotes were removed when quoting so thats why the flow looks weird here

XiaoMigros

and if i really wanted to fake messages they wouldntvbe so pointlessly detailed idk

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 01:27:20 PMi believe this refers to 'specs' as in specifics? at least, thats how i interpreted it, nothing else makes sense...

So Olimar said "I can switch the wolfing to specifics"? What?

Toby

He says switch it to specs though so I don't buy that

And even on mobile what reason do you have to hit the delete button
I think you deleted the top line of whatever that quote was and accidentally cut the end off the [quote. author=XiaoMigros link=topic=12753.msg435910#msg435910 date=1693513797] bit

I believe majority of it was said I think you just cut off a few bits and missed stuff out

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 12:55:23 PMA# was the intended number swap and Olimar got his win condition. But the plan was to keep Olimar alive and then have town want to waste a lynch on him rather than try lynch another wolf. This is why Olimar was so calm Day 2 and didn't care he was being voted for. I even questioned if he'd already met his win con
why would we have picked a# of all people? me and at least someone else already found them suspicious because of the pns claim thing and had the olimar thing not happened they wouldve been who i voted for

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 31, 2023, 01:29:57 PMand if i really wanted to fake messages they wouldntvbe so pointlessly detailed idk

Yeah dog we're not suggesting you're writing them from scratch—we know you claimed at least something to Olimar, but that looks like an extremely censored PM

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 31, 2023, 12:55:23 PMReasons to back it up:
Those quotes are edited so clearly some extra chat is missing
okay then, that helps!