TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

Didn't I do that already? Not about to check, E. Gadd
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Toby

can everyone else be wary not to insta I feel like we should allow him time to respond and it's now 3/8 votes on him with 5 to insta

XiaoMigros

That's a good point, would be funny if Olimar suddenly shows up and instas him

A# Minor

I was about actually to be helpful for once and mention the insta thing. Oh well, too late
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

Quote from: A# Minor on August 21, 2023, 12:01:17 PMI was about to actually be helpful for once and mention the insta thing. Oh well, too late

Fixed
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

SpecsFlyer17

Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on August 21, 2023, 12:17:21 PMGadd coming back from class:  :o
That was how I felt when I woke up to myself being insta'd last game
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

tbf the game ended like right then so it wasnt as important to read

A# Minor

It was still appalling though

Imagine voting someone because "you like winning"
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

SpecsFlyer17

I've been out and about today. When I get home, I'm going to read through today's activity a little more closely.
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

im gonna start eating breakfast in about an hour and i probably wont be finished until phase change, just letting you know
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

me too, im actually still eating yesterdays breakfast

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Toby on August 21, 2023, 10:56:22 AMOkay but I shared the PM's that THC said me here that shows he actually did believe I was PNS during Night 1. So he didn't just express it to me, he also expressed it to Egadd. Does that answer your suspicion with Egadds post
That does make me feel better to a degree, I suppose? I mean, I floated you and E. Gadd as a potential wolf/PNS combo, so it's not out of the question in that situation that you could have coordinated it. However, reading over your response post to E. Gadd airing out A#'s fake PNS claim, it doesn't actually look that much like you are coordinating behind the scenes (unless it's a deadhand similar to Kai distancing from me last game, in which case it's a very convincing one).

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 21, 2023, 10:57:20 AMTZP, what do you think of wolf!E. Gadd and PNS!Toby? I think it's quite possible that A# Minor's initial PNS claim was just an attempt to bait the wolf, in my mind that fits their character.
I think this is plausible, and rereading the thread actually more plausible than PNS!E. Gadd and Wolf!Toby, although I maintain I could see it both ways. I honestly have no idea if A# Minor is actually the PNS, and I'm fine with the lack of certainty about that. We have long since burned through the smokescreen of multiple people claiming PNS, so I think the ambiguity there works in our favor. I want to avoid an insta, but I'd prefer to go for the wolf than the PNS, so I'll switch my vote to E. Gadd later in the phase unless someone convinces me otherwise.

I think where I'm at is that the most suspicious things that have happened this game have been clustered around Toby and E. Gadd (E. Gadd suggesting that humans not use their lynch power, E. Gadd trusting Toby's PNS claim despite it being an ostensible misdirect, E. Gadd publicly justifying this trust by saying that A#'s claim was a red herring). I don't want to read an inordinate amount of meaning into all that, it's certainly possible they're both human, but I don't see better candidates.

We should also talk about how we want to space out our numbers tonight--if we decide to go with a plan rather than random pulls (and I think we should) I don't want to wait till the last minute again and not have everyone on board.

XiaoMigros

I think I forgot to respond to this one
Quote from: Toby on August 21, 2023, 10:56:22 AMOkay but I shared the PM's that THC said me here that shows he actually did believe I was PNS during Night 1. So he didn't just express it to me, he also expressed it to Egadd. Does that answer your suspicion with Egadds post
I don't think this helps your case, it's possible THC accidentally hooked both of you (wolf and PNS) up. That would also explain how you got to know each other and coordinate later on, assuming that's the case.

XiaoMigros

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 21, 2023, 01:43:15 PMWe should also talk about how we want to space out our numbers tonight--if we decide to go with a plan rather than random pulls (and I think we should) I don't want to wait till the last minute again and not have everyone on board.
I agree with coordinating, the best step of action is probably to follow Toby's plan again, but for real this time.