News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

warning liberals: do NOT say "PNS" out loud very quickly

XiaoMigros

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on August 21, 2023, 10:48:49 AMClaiming PNS after someone else prevents the wolf from knowing his identity. This puts a roadblock on the wolf+PNS teaming up that we have discussed.
Ah I see. This certainly complicates things, but I'm glad we have the time to work through them...

XiaoMigros

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 21, 2023, 10:52:08 AMwarning liberals: do NOT say "PNS" out loud very quickly
joe biden??!! soada

XiaoMigros

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 21, 2023, 10:50:29 AMThis is a reasonable thing to say, but if I PMd you and said "stop talking about this publicly" wouldn't it have seemed odd to everyone else to just drop that topic of conversation suddenly? I responded kinda impulsively because I was at a wedding, and I suppose I could have said something to you privately, but I'm not wholeheartedly convinced that it would have been better.
Yeah this is where my thoughts lie too, PMing this seems to be overthinking things a little idk

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Toby

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 21, 2023, 10:50:29 AMThis is a reasonable thing to say, but if I PMd you and said "stop talking about this publicly" wouldn't it have seemed odd to everyone else to just drop that topic of conversation suddenly? I responded kinda impulsively because I was at a wedding, and I suppose I could have said something to you privately, but I'm not wholeheartedly convinced that it would have been better.
I don't suspect you for being the PNS--I suspect you for being the wolf. And I didn't suspect you because you claimed PNS, I initially interpreted that as a smokescreen which I thought was fine. It was E. Gadd's backup message that made me lean that way.
At the time you also suggested that a counterclaim from you or me wouldn't carry much weight, since we had already spoken out against it in the thread. I asked Specs if he would do it instead, and he declined. Specs verify this please
It wouldn't need to be E. Gadd making that deduction lol--it could just as easily have been you, couldn't it? I'm not saying I know what happened behind the scenes with you two, I'm just saying that this post looks like you two have been communicating privately and coordinating a narrative.

Okay but I shared the PM's that THC said me here that shows he actually did believe I was PNS during Night 1. So he didn't just express it to me, he also expressed it to Egadd. Does that answer your suspicion with Egadds post

XiaoMigros

TZP, what do you think of wolf!E. Gadd and PNS!Toby? I think it's quite possible that A# Minor's initial PNS claim was just an attempt to bait the wolf, in my mind that fits their character.

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 21, 2023, 10:50:29 AMAt the time you also suggested that a counterclaim from you or me wouldn't carry much weight, since we had already spoken out against it in the thread. I asked Specs if he would do it instead, and he declined. Specs verify this please

This is correct. I declined because I had literally just denied being the PNS in the public thread. That would've looked super sus
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

Toby

These are my PMs from E.Gadd:
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 20, 2023, 01:45:42 PMQuestion for you, what are your thoughts on A#? You haven't really said much about her counterclaim for the PNS.
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 20, 2023, 02:27:49 PMWell, assuming you are the PNS, I definitely want to help you win before we get the wolf. Regardless of who it is, I'm wanting to not lynch the PNS to give them a win, too. May as well help everyone we can be victorious.

Have you had any communication with A# directly on the matter?

And finally, who do you find most suspicious at the current moment? I thought A#, but now I'm not so sure...
Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on August 21, 2023, 08:56:10 AMGood grief getting ninja'd 11x is not fun. Anyway, Xiao just made a pretty major post pointing at you and A#. I'm still not convinced fully that it's you or her, so in my mind, it could be Xiao assembling something? But at the same time, I don't see that as a desperate wolf since no one has overtly expressed suspicions of them. My worry is it's TZP or Magnet. But for now, I'm holding off on suspicion bc I have a meeting (I'm speedwalking as I type this) but I want to see you respond to Xiao's message.

Also apologies for misreading your most recent PM, reading is really hard :< I'm gonna fight to make sure accuracy is maintained if someone tries to run against you with that first misreading I made.

If you think he's trying to find the PNS maybe he is but it's not me and I've not been working with him to find it. I'm been holding my bluff that I was the PNS

I did also think Egadds suspicion list here where he found no one suspicious was odd

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on August 21, 2023, 10:52:08 AMwarning liberals: do NOT say "PNS" out loud very quickly

PNS destroys wolf with FACTS and LOGIC
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

XiaoMigros

E. Gadd sus
Quote from: Toby on August 21, 2023, 11:00:20 AMThese are my PMs from E.Gadd:
If you think he's trying to find the PNS maybe he is but it's not me and I've not been working with him to find it. I'm been holding my bluff that I was the PNS
hot damn E. Gadd sus

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 21, 2023, 11:38:23 AMwhy did it put it twice :sob:
You are very suspicious of him, which is reasonable. No need to sob XD
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

XiaoMigros

That's true. Speaking of which, provisionally, E. Gadd

XiaoMigros

Are you considering changing your vote, A#?