News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A# Minor

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on August 20, 2023, 02:34:07 PMIt is quiet. Everyone must still be eating breakfast.
New inside joke? XDD

Quote from: Toby on August 20, 2023, 02:45:09 PMI don't think A# is a wolf, I don't see any benefit to a wolf counter claiming
Well obviously you won't suspect yourself lol
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

BlackDragonSlayer

This 24 hour votecount is brought to you by: Tropical Storm Hilary

Current votecount
Nobody's voted!!!
[close]

Reminder that the phase ends in approximately 24 hours.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

A# Minor

Yikes, and I'll most likely be inactive tomorrow @_@ A# Minor, because I probably won't get time to vote (but please don't lynch me while I'm gone, kthx)
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

SpecsFlyer17

Hilary 2016 revenge tour: Hurricane Edition
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

XiaoMigros

sorry guys my breakfast took aages

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 20, 2023, 03:55:35 PMXiao any thoughts ? Reading your past game I feel like you were more analytical in that than how you have been here
You think so? I think that in the past game also I only got analytical a little later on in the game, once there was more information to go off of. Still, I'd be happy to answer any questions and will try to write something today maybe

A# Minor

Quote from: A# Minor on August 20, 2023, 07:55:26 PMYikes, and I'll most likely be spending all day eating breakfast tomorrow @_@

Fixed
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

I definitely need to hear more from Olimar, E. Gadd, and TZP (all of who have been practically nonexistent this game), though I heard E. Gadd may be preoccupied atm

A# Minor

Well I can't accuse anyone for spending hours to eat their breakfast because I'm not really any better :')
... this game is quiet
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

and the one night i actually decide to stay up until this hour, everybody is asleep. oh well :P
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

actually everyone was eating breakfast

SpecsFlyer17

Still thinking about why two people claimed PNS.

What benefit does the wolf have of falsely claiming? I can't think of a whole lot. The real PNS will likely also claim, and that just raises suspicion and increases the likelihood of getting lynched.

How about a human falsely claiming? My question is why? Its going to look suspicious, and lynching the PNS doesn't really help the humans all that much.

Also why did A# vote for themself? Interesting decision....
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

XiaoMigros

Question for host: What does 'last human alive' mean for the PNS? Is this condition met once the wolf has been lynched and there are other humans left, or should there specifically be no (other) humans left?

A# Minor

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on August 21, 2023, 07:17:29 AMAlso why did A# vote for themself? Interesting decision....

Safetying on myself because I probably won't be back before the phase change
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

@Xiao

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM9. The Phantom Number Swapper: Wins if someone is wolfed as a result of their shenanigans—either if the person who's number they swapped is wolfed, or if someone else is wolfed because of the number swap—or if they are the last Human alive.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]