News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XiaoMigros

Quote from: SpecsFlyer17 on August 20, 2023, 07:44:24 AMObviously one of the 8 numbers on Tobys list is boloney since it came from the wolf.
depends on whether youre the wolf or not

SpecsFlyer17

Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

A# Minor

If everyone is being honest about their numbers, then it would be between SpecsFlyer and Xiao. But the wolf obviously isn't going to be honest. I know this may not be helpful, but just sharing. Also I have a feeling that the wolf could be using Toby's plan to manipulate us
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

Toby

Quote from: A# Minor on August 20, 2023, 08:45:35 AMIf everyone is being honest about their numbers, then it would be between SpecsFlyer and Xiao. But the wolf obviously isn't going to be honest. I know this may not be helpful, but just sharing. Also I have a feeling that the wolf could be using Toby's plan to manipulate us

How could the wolf use my plan to manipulate us ?

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: A# Minor on August 20, 2023, 08:45:35 AMIf everyone is being honest about their numbers, then it would be between SpecsFlyer and Xiao. But the wolf obviously isn't going to be honest. I know this may not be helpful, but just sharing. Also I have a feeling that the wolf could be using Toby's plan to manipulate us

Yeah, I doubt the wolf is going to be honest about that. The number that the wolf submitted to BDS doesn't have to be the same as the one they fake as their guess to us. The wolf may have submitted 75, but then claimed to guess 25.

A# Minor

Quote from: Toby on August 20, 2023, 08:48:06 AMHow could the wolf use my plan to manipulate us ?

I'll explain after I get breakfast
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

XiaoMigros

this is quite some breakfast... reveal when

SpecsFlyer17

This is truly a breakfast of champions

A# Minor

i know, it is, ive been having it for 4 hours now

and i just found out i have to go somewhere soon. yey.
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

Very quiet today.

I for one would like to call out Olimar (sorry) for being suspiciously quiet

He also picked an odd number I thought, claiming to pick number 1, which I think could be quite a common number for anyone else to select and a target for the wolf

SpecsFlyer17

It is quiet. Everyone must still be eating breakfast.

My big suspicion stems from the double PNS claim. What are some reasons to falsely claim PNS? I can't really think of any besides being a wolf... do we think either A# or Toby is the wolf?

Toby

I don't think A# is a wolf, I don't see any benefit to a wolf counter claiming

If town want to lynch the PNS though that's a different story

XiaoMigros

Quote from: Toby on August 20, 2023, 02:24:14 PMI for one would like to call out Olimar (sorry) for being suspiciously quiet
Hmm, we went through this last game already

Still, would be nice to hear from him maybe?

Toby

Xiao any thoughts ? Reading your past game I feel like you were more analytical in that than how you have been here

Toby

Quiet Sunday it is

Olimar, magnet, egadd and TZP all been very quiet