News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG CXV: Just a Numbers Game

Started by BlackDragonSlayer, August 17, 2023, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpecsFlyer17

We've talked a lot about the PNS suiciding for his win condition... but he doesn't necessarily have to suicide to win. He can simply swap someone to the predetermined wolfing number while picking a entirely different number for himself. It short changes the wolf of a double kill, but it does result in the PNS winning and surviving. Not that he really cares to
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

XiaoMigros

Also, there's nothing stopping the PNS from suddenly helping the town after getting their win with the wolf

SpecsFlyer17

Quote from: XiaoMigros on August 21, 2023, 10:28:12 PMAlso, there's nothing stopping the PNS from suddenly helping the town after getting their win with the wolf

True, although he's useless if he's dead. It would be an ultimate betrayal to the wolf. Pick a different number than 50, survive the night with meeting the victory condition, then rat out the wolf (if he knew anything about the wolf).
Current Breathing Mode: MANUAL

XiaoMigros

Seeing as the wolf has no guarantee who the PNS is, and has no control over the PNS' number, I don't think surviving is that unlikely

A# Minor

come on guys wake up

idk why i want you awake, but wake up anyway
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

XiaoMigros

A# Minor

the master of c7's that sound like the smoke alarm... the pleaser of nobody...
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

I unintentionally set an avatar that matches my custom title (Termina Tango) and now I don't want to post

A# Minor

yey people are awake

let us begin speaking
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

Well since there are 7 players now we should be choosing numbers using 7n+x

Below would be the new selections

A# Minor 7n+0
TheZeldaPianist275 7n+1
Olimar12345 7n+2
SpecsFlyer17 7n+3
XiaoMigros 7n+4
magnet 7n+5
Toby 7n+6

A# Minor

Quote from: Toby on August 22, 2023, 12:28:49 AMWell since there are 7 players now we should be choosing numbers using 7n+x

Below would be the new selections

A# Minor 7n+0
TheZeldaPianist275 7n+1
Olimar12345 7n+2
SpecsFlyer17 7n+3
XiaoMigros 7n+4
magnet 7n+5
Toby 7n+6

Shoot, I submitted my number already *facepalm*
hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

XiaoMigros

Quote from: A# Minor on August 22, 2023, 12:34:28 AMShoot, I submitted my number already *facepalm*
You can change the one you submitted, dw

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]

Toby

I'll be using 7n+x . Can everyone else confirm if they'll be doing the updated plan

A# Minor

hey! listen!! ⬆️

haha get drowned
[close]