News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Attention Current Arrangers

Started by Nakah, September 07, 2008, 06:01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

I tried linking my MIDI keyboard to the laptop but the computer crashed because of software fault and we had to reset everything.
Luckily, it was just after a virus that happened a week or so before, and we had to reset everything.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

Alas! I arrange! I just got my computer...so I'm back 100%!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ALPRAS

Well, this isnt a battle between me and composer . If we make more musics better!

Ill get my own portable computer (finnaly!!!) so even in school ill make the songs :) im gonna be unstopable!

PS: Nakah, see my sheet of SM bros 2 again. Ive maked some changes. Ive made the possible and now I think that my sheet is trully better than G-Han.

WiiMan96

Yeah, I just joined, but may arrange the odd song here or there  ::)

DBJack

I'm arranging still. I'll put up a few more songs later tonight.

You're doing it wrong! Failure!

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Burntcow

I've finished my medley, so i will start arranging from now on.

HungryDragon

Quote from: Tranzlater on September 09, 2008, 07:53:44 AMI tried linking my MIDI keyboard to the laptop but the computer crashed because of software fault and we had to reset everything.
Luckily, it was just after a virus that happened a week or so before, and we had to reset everything.

Well at our school, there is a computer w/ finale 2008 (soon 2009 if he continues to update it XD) on it and hooked up to a keyboard... So I'll see how they are set up and will be sure to put the correct drivers on so I avoid complete and utter destruction even though the laptop I  intend to use is a non-web computer.
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

PseudoMario16

yeah, i arrange but i wont have as much time cuz of school...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Tranzlater

Quote from: HungryDragon on September 10, 2008, 03:39:56 PM
Quote from: Tranzlater on September 09, 2008, 07:53:44 AMI tried linking my MIDI keyboard to the laptop but the computer crashed because of software fault and we had to reset everything.

Well at our school, there is a computer w/ finale 2008 (soon 2009 if he continues to update it XD) on it and hooked up to a keyboard... So I'll see how they are set up and will be sure to put the correct drivers on so I avoid complete and utter destruction even though the laptop I  intend to use is a non-web computer.
Woah! A glitch! Anyways, onto my point.
We got Sibelius 5 at our school- it's costing them millions but hopefully we'll get free use so maybe I'll do some stuff there.
Probably not for long.

ALPRAS

Well, I never use Finale or Sibelius in my school cuz... only teachers are authorized to use it. :-\
How can we pratice what we have learnd if we (students) cant use the Finale in the school.
Im gonna have my portable PC, so... I dont have to worry about ir anymore.

Tranzlater

Quote from: ALPRAS on September 11, 2008, 08:19:12 AMIm gonna have my portable PC, so... I dont have to worry about ir anymore.

A laptop?
Probably not for long.

Palagerini

i still arrange.. although i mostly make songs for trumpet and if i think they would sound cool on piano then i do it for piano and post it..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

ALPRAS

yes, a laptop. Im portuguese so I dont remember all the english and amrecian words  :P

Gooch

Yeah, I have some arrangements, but will not be able to arrange any more until i get some more time off in means of school, but, yeah, im active.